Can a girl be pregnant after having 2 periods
Yes, a girl can get pregnant after only having 2 periods. She can even get pregnant before her first one. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-girl-be-pregnant-after-having-2-periods ]
More Answers to “Can a girl be pregnant after having 2 periods“
- Can a girl still be pregnant after having sex and have 2 period??
- If her periods were completely normal then it is very unlikely she is pregnant. If you have not had unprotected sex since her last period then you probably have nothing to worry about.
- Can A Girl Get Pregnant If Two Days After She Had Sex She Gets He…?
- If after sex u have had a period then u are on a safe side and u are not getting to be pregnant. Relax.
- Can a girl get pregnant after only 2 years of ever having her per…?
- oh yea she can, you can get pregnant before you ever get your first period (ie if you have intercourse the month before it is supposed to start for the first time. ) But at this age you should not be having intercourse. It is possible to ge…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can a girl still be pregnant after having sex and have 2 period?
- Q: This month is coming so im worried but she had 2 early period in both of the previous month
- A: If her periods were completely normal then it is very unlikely she is pregnant. If you have not had unprotected sex since her last period then you probably have nothing to worry about.
- Can a girl get pregnant after only 2 years of ever having her period?
- Q: Okay well…My friend ( oh yeah likely…y’all know it’s me ) had sex with this guy three times. She’s 14 and has only had her period since she was 12. The first time he pulled out. The second and third time he did not. No protection none of the times. Is it likely that she’s pregnant? Her parents know and she is going to the doctor but she would like to know what you guys think…I am getting symptoms, guys. Lots actually…But I just sorta got my period. It’s lighter than usual but…is it possible that I am still pregnant?
- A: oh yea she can, you can get pregnant before you ever get your first period (ie if you have intercourse the month before it is supposed to start for the first time. )But at this age you should not be having intercourse. It is possible to get pregnant ANY time you have intercourse, you need to wait till your married – or atleast out of highschool.In addition – the pull out method DOES NOT work, the guy will not know when pre-c u m comes out, and that has a higher concentration of little swimmers. which have a great possibility to reach the egg and fertalize it.
- is it possible for a girl to get pregnant when you have sex with her a day after her period ends?
- Q: say a day passes after she released her unfertilized egg, or her period passes, she wouldnt be able to get pregnant if i have sex wit her rite? becuase 1), its going to take days for her egg to be formed to be ready to get fertilzed 2) if theres no egg becuase it was freshly released, she cant get pregnant becuase theres no eggg rite? 3) if this is true…isnt this the best time to have sexual intercourse with a girl? 4) also, if i am wrong, and a girl CAN get pregnant after her period, how??? imean theres no egg is there? she had just recently passed her period ..PLease answer in order list anwers AND GIVE ME AN EXPLANATION regardless how long it is please THANK YOU for your time.1)2)3)4)
- A: In a perfect world where a female’s menstrual cycle is exactly 28 days, and they expell only one egg, and during the time of menstruation completely expell that egg, and ovulate on exactly the same day in the cycle, than yes, theoretically you could have sex with a girl after her period and before her ovulation, and not get her pregnant (I am assuming that is why you are asking, you want to not use protection, and not worry about pregnancy, but correct my if I am wrong). But this is not a perfect world, and each girl is different when it comes to her menstruation cycle.1)Yes, tehnically it takes a few days for an egg to be released from the ovary, on average, about 10 days after the end of menstruation, however that is different for each girl. My cousin and her husband are trying to get pregnant, and she is using an ovulation tracker, and she ovulates about 5-6 days after her period, ( we are a close family, and she is one of my best friends, that is why I know this). It varys for each female. 2) An egg can’t be fertalized if it hasn’t been released from the ovary yet, but there is no way to predict when a girl will release her eggs, i.e ovulate. Also, if you do have sex with a female before her ovulation, sperm can survive in the vaginal canal and the uterus for three days, and if she were to ovualte in those three days, it would be possible for conception to happen.Sperm will travel far to reach an egg, that is all it is programmed to do. An egg can be fertalized anywhere it meets the sperm, in the uterus, the fallopian tube, or even( in rare and very medically dangerous cases) out side of the uterus in her abdomen. 3) Yes in a perfect world, this would be the perfect time to have sex and not worry about pregnancy, but as stated above, this is not a perfect world, and there is no way to tell when a ovary relases the egg4) You are not wrong in theory, a female can’t get pregnant if ther is no egg, but, I hate to be a broken record, there is no way to predict when she will ovulate again. It is always better to safe and use protection, or make sure the female os on birth control if all you are worried about is pregnancy and not STD’s. But if neither of you have been tested for STD’s that you should always use a condom. If you are monogamus, and know that neither of you have any STD’s, that just her being on birth control will do. You should ALWAYS USE SOME FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL.You could have sex with a female the day after her period, but she probably wont want to, they tend to wipe us out, or have sex with her two days after her period, but you sperm will survive inside of her for 3 days, and if she ovulates on the 5th day after her period, there could be conception, and then pregnancy, so just be safe, and use a condom. I hope this helped