Can a hermaphadite get pregnant
Generally speaking, hermaphrodites cannot get pregnant because they are sterile; neither group of organs is adequately developed. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-hermaphadite-get-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Can a hermaphadite get pregnant“
- Can a hermaphadite get themselves pregnant?
- I don’t think so, while they may have both physical genitalia. I don’t think their body can process both hormonal changes for ovulation (estrogen) and sperm (testosterone) production at the same time. Females produce more estrogen and have …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- can a hermaphadite get themselves pregnant?
- Q: since they have both male and female reproductive organs wouldnt they be able to inpregnate themselves
- A: I don’t think so, while they may have both physical genitalia. I don’t think their body can process both hormonal changes for ovulation (estrogen) and sperm (testosterone) production at the same time.Females produce more estrogen and have some testosterone, and males have more testosterones than estrogen. SO chemically they are more likely to be only one gender.
- can you get pregnant if you’ve never had sex?
- Q: i know it sounds weird but is it possible. and im not talking about a hermaphadite. like if you are a normal female can you get prego if you’ve never had sex in your life? dont worry im not planning on having sex for years!NOT ANY KIND OF INTERCOURSE/ SEX! NOTHING AT ALL~!
- A: weLL, it might be to shocking but to tell u honestly, u can get pregnant even without sexual intercourse..we had our Reproductive Studies during college, and according to one of our instructors: if we think we are pregnant, then our inner organs might work on stuffs inside our body.. i mean, they have their own functions.. 🙂 i know it sounds unbelievable, but im just sharing my thoughts..