Can a horse get a girl pregant
No, a horse can not get a girl pregnant. ChaCha on!! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-horse-get-a-girl-pregant ]
More Answers to “Can a horse get a girl pregant“
- Could a horse or any other animal get a girl pregnant??
- technically – yes. However, the baby would not survive, because our chromosome number doesn’t match up. Therefore mitosis can’t occur properly (which is the process of cell division – very important in creating a baby!) and there it would r…
- What happens if a horse gets a girl pregnant?
- That is not possible. A human can only get pregnant by another human, not by an animal of any kind.
- Can a humam girl get pregnant from a horse?
- Yes she can it might be freaky though.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I ignore these girl’s even though they’re center of attention in class?
- Q: Okay, there are only 10 kid’s in my class. and on one side of the classroom there are these two annoying girl’s out of four kid’s on that same side. One of them are a black girl that think she’s a diva but on the other hand she look’s like a horse. The other is some white girl trying to act like she’s hood and really is a bitch just like the first girl. They do nothing but laugh at me and other kid’s when they get up or get confused of whom they’re talking to. The black one tries to get nasty with me because She think’s I’m weak because of my voice and my politness when I tell to for example: could you please get your foot off my desk(She act’s like she has a damn problem and laugh at me),; or when it was valentines day asking her to give her a cupcake? even though When she pissed me off the whole day one time when smack me on the side of my head with a piece of paper nd walked off when I was about to beat the shit out of her( Even though I can’t because I’m in the school of the art’s) and titter’s with her friend’s.And she growled to make me shut up one day beacuase I said hi to one of her friend’s f I knew from last year because he used to be in my class.I’m black too not t be raicst. The other girl whom is white just give me and everyone dirty look’s and laugh’s obnoxiously too.AND she is also loud and pisses everyone else off. The other day she pissed me off because my mom gave me Bubble tape and I sharing with a classmate of mines and asked for a piece of gum. I did and one of her guy friend’s and another one her girl pal’s asked for some too. I said sure she fucking put her dirty finger’s and they started lauging saying that she did not wash her hand’s from the bathroom. and saying it was tainted and just handed it back to me smiling and frollicked back to her side. And think’s my mom’s job is so “pointless” when I told my teacher she was chief of police. She has a hardworking job and the first black woman to become chief of police with bunch of honor’s. Seriuolsy they just make noise and there are two teacher’s in the classroom they do little to handle the situation. they even shut up the good kid’s when they are the one’s who should be shutting up.And last thing I was crying one time in class over something the girl #2 passed a note saying something about me and the girl #1 laughed with her ugly ass. and made fun of what I wear. I’m not an up to fashion person at all. I dont wear what’s hip I dress into whatever was washed.but girl # 2 look like a pregant sun burning lobster becuase she get’s sun burned easily when sitting next to the window. But before I shut up this freshman girl is following in their footstep’s being a bitch too. On the first day of school she lookes sweet and innocent and nice because I talked to her now ,I guess she want’s to be a part of them.How do I block them out? Seriously they have no respect for other’s.
- A: SUMMARIZE.
- Pregnant Mare Question?????
- Q: I’m going to get a 13ish year old bay tb mare who is pregnant and due on or around the 1st of May, next year. I remember a girl I use to ride with who bought a pregant mare without knowing she was pregnant and I remember her loping her and such, not very much after she found out she was pregnant but before she loped her like your would ride and lope a normal horse.So if the foal is due on May Day or around then should I be able to lope her a little bit or should I not at all? I won’t be jumping her or anything but you know just short lopes. I should be geting her very soon.And how long can I ride her until I should stop riding her?
- A: awww congrats!wow my 5 year old mare is pregnant too! she is also due late april or early may! cool XDok so it depends on if she has been worked up to this point,if she hasnt it might be Early enough to start but start lightly and work up but not too much it is defiantly ok if she has been ridden up to this point,if she has keep working her.my mare in foal was a “surprise” so she was being worked when i got her and i have continued to work her,she is starting to noticeably show.do not work her hard though,walk,trot,canter with her some is perfectly ok and trail rides too but you dont want her to be getting sweaty or start breathing hard.I will ride my mare up till February or maybe march depending on how she is going….but if i see any signs she is having trouble i will stop,also you prob know that she needs special food and all that.remember everyone has different opinions..some people may tell you not to ride her at all but I have 3 trainer/breeder friends you think it is healthy to continue exercise even if you just lunge her.hope I helped :)sorry I ment to say january or feebury not march XDbeside the girth doesnt go on the belly (surprised the 33 years of experiance didnt know)its up just behind the front legs it really isnt close to the belly at all…I ment you can canter her a few times before she starts gtting big but only trot and walk her when she gets closer….
- Leg issues at 20 weeks pregnant?
- Q: I am 20 weeks pregnant and prolly in the last 2 weeks my legs in my groin area have been extremely sore. The only way i can describe it (I’m a country girl) its like when i havn’t rode my horse for ages and then ride it for a few hours and the next morning wake up all sore and stiff. It dosn’t hurt while i’m standing still or sitting but as soon as i move i get sum serious pain. For example, when i’m layin in bed and i lift my bum in the air to move aorund it hurts….. or even just lifting my legs into my pant legs lol its like i’m 80 years old. Was just wondering if it could be any underlining issue or is it somthing that just happn when ur pregant. Out of a scale of 10 the pain is 6-7Thanks.
- A: not your siatic nerve thats in the back of your leg, most likely ligiment pains from your growing belly! lots of growing still to do…. be prepaired for more aches and pains