Can a human get pregnant by a goat
A human can not become pregnant from a goat. The reason being is that their genetic material is not similar enough. ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-human-get-pregnant-by-a-goat ]
More Answers to “Can a human get pregnant by a goat“
- Can a human get pregnant by a goat
- A human can not become pregnant from a goat. The reason being is that their genetic material is not similar enough. ChaCha.
- Can a male human get a female goat pregnant?
- Of course not! The genetic makeup is specific to a species and cross species cannot result in offspring. Not to mention it would be illegal to do such a thing.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- can a female human get pregnant by an animal?
- Q: ok i’m not on drugs & i’m not drunk but i’m seriously wondering if a female human has sex with a male animal (horse, dog, goat, etc) can she get pregnant?
- A: In order for two different species to interbreed, they must be closely related – usually within the same genus, and at least within the same family. This means that they shared an ancestor with each other more recently than with other animals, and thus share much of the same genetic material. Beyond family level, two species cease to share enough genetic material for the egg and sperm to ‘recognize’ each other – the sperm of a horse, dog, goat and so on simply would not be able to fertilise a human egg (and vice versa).However, it is likely that humans could interbreed with chimpanzees and bonobos, our closest living relatives. We are in the same family as all the great apes, and from a genetic point of view should be in the same genus as chimps and bonobos – we share more DNA with them than lions and tigers or horses and donkeys do with each other, and these species can interbreed. Placing ourselves in a separate genus to all other animals is more about human arrogance than it is about genetics. It is rumoured that a certain scientist once impregnated a chimp with his own semen, but got cold feet and destroyed the animal before the offspring was born. Of course, a human-ape hybrid is never likely to happen for moral and ethical reasons, and a good thing too – imagine a creature with the strength and aggression of a chimp and the intelligence and capacity for evil of a human. It’d be lethal.