Can a pregnant women get a spray tan
No, a pregnant woman should not get a spray tan. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-pregnant-women-get-a-spray-tan ]
More Answers to “Can a pregnant women get a spray tan“
- Why can’t pregnant women get a spray tan
- FDA officials advise that no one knows the effects spray tans have on a baby, so it seems more like a recommendation.
- Can pregnant women get a spray on tan? I hate being so pale??
- Oh yes girl! go ahead, dont breath in the fumes! It sucks being pasty in the summer when all your skinny friends are tan and gorgeous. You deserve a spray tan! Treat yourself! Its safe!
- Is spray tanning safe for pregnant women?
- Yes. Spray tanning is perfectly harmless for pregnant women, though if you have had a child and are breastfeeding, it is advised to wear a bra and not tan your breasts or nipples.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- can pregnant women get a spray on tan? I hate being so pale?
- A: Oh yes girl! go ahead, dont breath in the fumes! It sucks being pasty in the summer when all your skinny friends are tan and gorgeous. You deserve a spray tan! Treat yourself! Its safe!
- Can I get a spray tan?
- Q: I am in a wedding in early May and all the bride and other bridesmaids have been tanning regularly for a while now. After a long Wisconsin winter I am looking like a ghost and I was wondering if pregnant women can get a spray tan? I’ve considered using the lotions with pigment in them but I know they sometimes leave you looking orange and blotchy. Please don’t ridicule me for thinking about such a minor thing during my pregnancy. I just want to know if its an option.This is a link to see a picture of the dress:http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&categoryId=-49998973&colorName=Fern&subCategory=-49998976%7c-49998975%7c-49998973&top_category=&catentryId=1000086
- A: the dress is really nice and if you say you look like a ghost lol then maybe you should get a tan i do think a pregnant woman can get a spay tan but i’d say don’t go to dark just regular peach but also natural is alway good hope this help’s.
- Can you get a wax and massage and spray tan while pregnant?
- Q: I know this is weird. I assume you can but i just wanted to make sure. I have very bad back pain which means i can hardly bend over. So i have given up shaving. Fiance has done my legs for me once, but i dont want him to go near my ‘girly’ area because he isnt gentle, lol.A friend went to a new place that has opened just down the road and she said it was excellent. They arent too expensive either and fiance said i can treat myself. Its coming into summer here, so i need to get my legs done asap, im looking like a cave woman at the moment, LOL. So would it be safe to get a leg/eyebrow and maybe brazillion wax? Also a spray tan? As im as white as a ghost! And if i book a massage do they need to be trained in pregnancy massage or does it not matter? I know obviously i cant lye on my tummy, but i know they have those massage chair things. Thanksyep, the wax will hurt. But not as much as what is happening in 5 weeks, LMAO. Need to increase my pain tolerance somehow
- A: a month ago i was watching good morning america and they were doing spray tans and one woman was 30 weeks pregnant! i asked my doctor and she said depending on the brand the salone uses it should be A O K =]waxing is fine to and they have special massage tables for pregnant woman!