Can a woman get pregnant after menopause
Menopause means that a woman is no longer ovulating (producing eggs) and can no longer get pregnant. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-woman-get-pregnant-after-menopause ]
More Answers to “Can a woman get pregnant after menopause“
- Can a women get pregnant after the menopause?
- Generally, no darling because the menopause signifies that your ovaries have run out of eggs. No eggs = No babies.. However menopause symptoms can occur before the ovaries are totally empty. It simply means there are a couple of eggs left i…
- Can a woman get pregnant after menopause, without a period ??
- Highly unlikely….If she is 100% sure she went through menopause then no… After menopause many women worry that they can still get pregnant, which is a natural concern after a life of needing to worry about protecting oneself from an unw…
- Can A Woman Get Pregnant After 9 Yrs Of Being Menopause??
- I have never heard that and I have been a nurse for over 30 years, but there has been stranger things happen in this world. Anything is possible.