Can a woman get pregnant if she has intercourse during her period
There have been very rare instances of women being pregnant despite continuing to have their periods, but this is very rare. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-woman-get-pregnant-if-she-has-intercourse-during-her-period ]
More Answers to “Can a woman get pregnant if she has intercourse during her period“
- Can a woman get pregnant if she has unprotected intercourse durin…?
- Yes. An egg could be released several days after the end of her menstrual cycle. Since sperm may live for 5 to 7 days in the uterus, it is possible for a sperm to survive long enough to fertilize the egg.
- Can a woman have sexual intercourse during her period??
- Yes you sure can, if you have problems with cramps usually though, it might be a little painful.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can a woman get pregnant during her period,3-5 days after her period and if the man ejaculates outside?
- Q: Will she get pregnant if the man ejaculates outside when she’s fertile but does not re-enter?when is the safest day to have intercourse? Thanks
- A: Use a condom. Get on the pill. Very little chances of pregnancy.
- Can she still get pregnant?
- Q: Say a man has sexual intercourse with a woman and she thinks her menstruation is over, but during intercourse she begins to spot. Can a woman still get pregnant if sexual intercourse took place during the woman’s menstrual period.
- A: a woman can get pregnant anytime after her first period especially if you don’t use protection. so don’t be silly wrap your willy.
- Can a woman get pregnant this way?
- Q: Can a woman get pregnant this way?I just had a question. My wife and I are trying for our first child. I have been having trouble sustaining an erection during intercourse so I often will masturbate close to orgasm and then enter her. Once I enter her, within 5 to 10 seconds, I have an orgasm in her. Is she just as likely to get pregnant this way or is it more higher chance if you are penetrating for a longer period of time. Thanks!
- A: This is the 4th time you’ve asked this, and every other question you have asked. You keep getting the same answers from people. Personally I think you are a troll. Ask your questions once. And stop making up your information. You are actually lying to all of us. And yes, of course she could get pregnant, if you had a wife.