Can a woman get pregnant when she is not ovulating
Ovulation is the most likely time to conceive, but you can get pregnant anytime during your cycle. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-woman-get-pregnant-when-she-is-not-ovulating ]
More Answers to “Can a woman get pregnant when she is not ovulating“
- You can get pregnant when you are not ovulating. Sperm can stay alive in the uterus for two to three days, but your egg only lasts for 12-24 hours. So if there is sperm in your body when you do ovulate you have a higher chance of getting pr…
- ･ Many women have been taught how to calculate ovulation periods since she first talking to a doctor about… ･ The consensus is that a woman is ovulating between 11 and 21 days after her last menstrual cycle. But… ･ There are many miscon…
- of course, you can get pregnant anytime of the month. I got pregnant when I wasnt ovulating and the guy even pulled out but it still didn’t help. Of course you can’t get pregnant when you are not ovulating, no egg, no conception. The person…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can a woman get pregnant when she’s not ovulating?
- Q: I know when a woman ovualtes she’s more fertile but I am not sure when she is not ovulating, could it still happen.
- A: You must have sex right before ovulation and/or right at ovulation to get pregnant. Ovulation is when an egg is released from the ovary and you need an egg and sperm to conceive. You cannot get pregnant anytime during the month, that is why doctors tell women that there are only a few days a month that a woman is fertile.
- Can a woman get pregnant even when she is not ovulating?
- Q: I know that sperm can last in the body for a few says up until ovulation, but if a woman has unprotected sex nowhere near ovulation, can she still get pregnant?
- A: ACTUALLY YES!!!!! I concieved my son on Nov 12 had a blood test that month as well as my husbands sperm tested that month were told less the 23.3 % chance of ever conciving and well we did, I could have had one egg maybe in a tube, but to concive you have to have an egg somewhere.But it can be possible.
- Can a woman still get pregnant……..?
- Q: Can a woman still get pregnant when she is not ovulating? I’ve heard that they can only get pregnant when ovulating, so I was just wondering. Thanks :). Please answer, No rude comments please. Im jsut curious.
- A: As long as a woman ovulates she can get pregnant any time, it is more likely to happen around the time she ovulates, but it can happen at any point in her cycle.