Can a women who has never got pregnant…. can they get milked
A woman who has never been pregnant cannot be milked. Use 1-800-2ChaCha for unlimited questions! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-women-who-has-never-got-pregnant….-can-they-get-milked ]
More Answers to “Can a women who has never got pregnant…. can they get milked“
- Can a women who has never got pregnant…. can they get milked?
- A woman who has never been pregnant cannot be milked. Use 1-800-2ChaCha for unlimited questions!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Not pregnant but overweight – Want to try inducing lactation as a means for losing 30+ pounds. Will it work?
- Q: I am NOT PREGNANT but want to lose weight before bathing suit season – I happened upon something on “wet nurses” and discovered the concept of INDUCED LACTATION, or bringing on breast milk without a pregnancy, and had an idea. Since it is known to be a great calorie burner, I’m curious – if I minimize my daily caloric intake to, say 1500 calories per day or less and increase my workouts from 2x/week to say, 5-7x/week, will adding induced lactation boost my metabolism enough to help me lose this 30 pounds REALLY REALLY FAST (before May)??? I’d really like to get this weight thing under control and I’m open to doing ANYTHING (CAN YOU TELL??) without having to deal with all kinds of “cabbage soup”, Atkins diets. “popcorn sandwiches” and other such dieting phenomena… So – my question is this: Has anybody tried inducing lactation for the express purpose of weight loss, and if so, how did it work? Any downfalls (such as, leakage??? pain??? gained it all back once the pump is put away??) Any major WINDFALLS, though?? (such as dropped 30 pounds in 2-3 months and sport outstanding looking breasts as a result…) I’m very interested in trying this out and will really want to hear from others who have (brainiacs… cripes – I’m 40 and just thought of this TODAY!!??!!). Tell ALL!!Oh, and please – with all due respect – I’m 40 and have 2 walking/talking kids of my own, so I get how breastfeeding and all works from the standpoint of a new mother since I was down that road just a few years ago myself – so, please bear that in mind if seeking to respond… Before today, I never would have considered lactating and expressing milk several times a day JUST to lose weight (but sure dont mind doing it if the pay out is right…) and want to hear from people who have – or who have tried to do so while NOT BEING ANYWHERE NEAR PREGNANT…. honest, pregnant women lactating and whether or not they lose weight is not at all applicable to my situation, so I’d like to hear from a BARREN woman before a woman with a newborn on this question. Thanks in advance to “yee innovative weight loss goddesses” everywhere who hear & respond to my cries!! :)AAARGH!! After several days of pure TORTURE reading through the most UNNECESSARY replies “coaching” me in my weight loss goal, I cant take it anymore and HAVE TO CLARIFY: THIS IS NOT A QUESTION SEEKING WEIGHT LOSS TIPS!!!!!! I am seeking information SPECIFICALLY on utilizing INDUCED LACTATION for the sole purpose of weight loss, and for THOSE INDIVIDUAL’S EXPERIENCES – and do not want to hear from a SINGLE SOUL OTHER THAN THOSE PEOPLE!! I do not CARE and WILL NOT EVER BUY a single product ANY of you are peddling, and am not looking to hear weight loss tips!!!!! Unless you have EXPERIENCE WITH INDUCED LACTATION – DO NOT RESPOND!!!!!!
- A: There are more tips and info.How to lose weight naturally has been in debate for years.Some say low carb. Some say high carb. Some say it’s how much food. Some say it’s how much exercise. But none of these covers the whole picture.How to lose weight naturally is not rocket science. It just takes accepting the facts of these seven natural laws of weight loss, plus good old-fashioned stick-to-itiveness.Seven Laws of How to Lose Weight Naturally1. Make a commitment to whatever it takes. 2. Start from a foundation of happiness.3. Design your own healthy diet plan. 4. Manage your emotions. 5. Find a way to exercise daily. 6. Keep a Journal. 7. Be persistent.- Healthy life every day!
- What do you say to people who constantly critique everything you put in your mouth?
- Q: Usually it’s coffee. I have two cups of half-caff a day (which actually equals one cup of regular coffee–well below what pregnant women are “allowed” to have). It NEVER fails…every time someone at work sees me in the kitchen, they say something like, “Oh, you’re having coffee. Pregnant women aren’t supposed to have coffee!” or “Isn’t that your second cup?” or “How many cups of that have you had today?” My boss (a guy) actually said to me this morning (as I was eating a bowl of watermelon and cantaloupe), “Hey, you’re eating something healthy!” (Like I normally eat Twinkies and a half gallon of chocolate milk for breakfast or something.) Seriously–OMG. What the hell is wrong with people?! The truly irritating part is that the people who make these comments to me consist of: A) men; B) a woman who is barren; and C) another pregnant woman who has had infertility problems and a few miscarriages. I can *almost* understand the third woman, as I’m sure she has to give up everything in order to ensure a healthy pregnancy, but get real. What can I say to these people that A) Will let them know that I neither want or appreciate their uneducated advice and opinions and B) won’t get me fired?
- A: “yea well, I was out of rum””But I need the caffeine rush to go cliff diving later”the fruit bowl comment “Yea, it’s healthy. I need to make up for the pack of cigarettes I smoked yesterday”.** a couple cups of coffee is perfectly fine during pregnancy. You would have to consume a LOT for it to be bad for the baby. Hell, I had a cup everyday and ate McDonalds every other day!** And don’t listen to Kmk420. She was asking how to get THC out of her system because she had to be drug tested (while pregnant!)
- who wants to answer some pointless questions?
- Q: im bored and i thought of these questions so who ever else is bored you can answer them.At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? How far east can you go before you’re heading west? How does a Real Estate company sell its office without causing confusion?If girls with large breasts work at Hooters, then do girls with one leg work at IHOP? If a lesbian has sex with other women but never with another man is she still considered a virgin? Do they have the word “dictionary” in the dictionary?Why is it that on a phone or calculator the number five has a little dot on it? If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?When two people marry, they say, “you may kiss the bride”. What do they say if two MEN get married?Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don’t lay eggs.When lightning strikes the ocean why don’t all the fish die?If a guy that was about to die in the electric chair had a heart attack should they save him?If a nursing mother had her nipples pierced would the milk come out of all three holes?If parents say, “Never take candy from strangers” then why do we celebrate Halloween?What does PU stand for (as in “PU, that stinks!”)?Why is it called a funny bone, when if you hit it, it’s not funny at all?If a cannible was on death row could he ask for the last guy that was electricuted for his last meal?How come lemon washing up liquid contains real lemons, but lemon juice contains artificial flavorings?In some books, why do they have blank pages at the very end? Why put a towel in the dirty clothes basket if when you get out of the shower you are clean?How come cats butts go up when you pet them?Why does Jello have a smell when you add the powder in the water, but when it “gels” the smell is gone?Why do people say “heads up” when you should duck?Can you cry under water? when a pregnant lady has twins, is there 1 or 2 umbilical cords?If an escalotor breaks down, does it become stairs?If a bunch of cats jump on top of each other, is it still called a dog pile?Do sheep get static cling when they rub against one another?In libraries, do they put the bible in the fiction or non-fiction section?How old are you before it can be said you died of old age?If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it? Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?but…..but…..*sniffs* but now ill never know the answers to them……*crys and runs away*
- A: Can I have a cookie now?