Can getting on birth control while being pregnant effect being pregnant
There’s very little evidence that exposure to the hormones in birth control pills causes birth defects. Take a test, stop pills. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-getting-on-birth-control-while-being-pregnant-effect-being-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Can getting on birth control while being pregnant effect being pregnant“
- Can getting on birth control while being pregnant effect being pr…?
- There’s very little evidence that exposure to the hormones in birth control pills causes birth defects. Take a test, stop pills.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When I am on birth control is it possible for me to get pregnant while on antibiotics?
- Q: Doctors tend to tell me that i can get pregnant while taking antibiotics even if i am on birth control. They say it lessens the effects of the pill and I should use back up methods. I know that there is always a chance to get pregnant no matter what, but how likely is this?
- A: VERY VERY VERY likely, The Dr.s Are right. same goes to drinking grapefruit Juice while on Birth Control pill ( the acid in it lessons the affect as well)I would just sustain from having sex while on the Antibiotics, till your system feels better and your no longer on them. Remeber all it takes is just once, Or you could use a condom, but those aren’t 100% either. anti biotics are only taken from 3 or 5 or 7 days so you can wait that. And if your parnter can’t well then I say Throw em to the curb. lol Good luck and hope you heal up quick.
- Is it possible to get pregnant while on birth control?
- Q: I have irregular periods. My dr put me on birth control to try and help me regulate my periods so that i can ovulate. We are ttc #2. I am currently on day 15 of the pill. On day 14, I started bleeding. It was like the 1st day of a period(cramping and a light-med flow and only used 1 pad). Today, I had a purplish-pinkish in clear like discharge bleeding with the cramping( mostly when wiping). I have been nauseated, and cramping in my back, stomach, and legs, and had a headache for almost 2 days. Could this be a side effect of the birth control, or could it be a sign of pregnancy while on birth control? Did you or anyone you know get pregnant while on the pill, and what were the signs? Thanks in advance for all serious answers.
- A: Yes. Depending on which statistics you read, the reliability of all methods varies a little above or below two percent failure rate – including tied tubes and vasectomies. My youngest daughter was born two years after I had a vasectomy. My body had healed itself.
- I am 21 years old and I am wondering if it is possible to get pregnant while on the patch?
- Q: I haven’t missed my period but my last one only lasted 4 days and was never heavy. Every now and than I get a feeling of sickness, outta the blue. I also have no energy everyday and have been feeling this way for about 2 to 3 months. I’ve taken two test and both were pregnant. Can birth control effect the out come of the pregnancy test??sorry the two test both came up negative not pregnant..
- A: Yes you can get pregnant on the patch…I have a 5 year old that is proof of that. =)