Home > Health > Pregnant Health >
Can girls get pregnant if their not on their period
Girls don’t typically get pregnant during their period, but during ovulation, which happens 14 days before you expect your period. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-girls-get-pregnant-if-their-not-on-their-period ]
More Answers to “Can girls get pregnant if their not on their period“
- Can girls get pregnant if their not on their period
- Girls don’t typically get pregnant during their period, but during ovulation, which happens 14 days before you expect your period.
- Can a girl get pregnant if she is not having her period??
- If a girl is missing her periods, she is less likely to get pregnant because she is not producing eggs. Eggs are what comes out in period blood. No period means no egg. No egg means there is nothing to drop down into the uterus, which means…
- When can a girl get pregnant?
- A girl can get pregnant anytime after she has reached puberty, and start her period. There have been reports of infant girls starting their periods due to health issues. After you have started your period and start having sex your risk is v…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can girls be pregnant even if they have not gotten their period before?
- Q: I did not have sex or anything like that, but I vaguely remember my school nurse in elementary school saying that girls could get pregnant without getting their period. I’m not sure if this is true.I can’t find the answer on google, so please tell me. Thanks..and I will choose a best answer!
- A: Once a girl begins ovulating she can then become pregnant and you HAVE to ovulate before you can receive your period. So once a girl begins to ovulate then 12-14 days later she receives her first period. So it is possible a girl can get pregnant even before she receives her first period in the very beginning.
- Can girls get pregnant if they not on there period and if they didn’t start?
- Q: I’m just curious. I don’t know can anybody tell me. Can a girl get pregnant if they didn’t start their period, and if they going through puberty?
- A: YES. If you are ovulating (about to have your first period soon), you CAN get pregnant without having a period. You ovulate (release an egg) 12 – 16 days before you have a period, so that is why.For all you that said “no”, my friend’s mother got pregnant that way, so YES, you can!!! Do some research before you answer peoples’ questions!
- does everyone else get really cold during their period?
- Q: i’m unusually cold during this one. i don’t get why. i’m on my second helping of hot liquids. first was just a normal size coffee cup now its a larger one. its not helping 🙁 i’m also having a slight touch of nausea. and of course the usual cramps leg aches feeling tired back pain. i’m depressed too. i don’t remember being this cold during a period. should i be worried about having a problem? i have a little girl and i can’t afford to be sick with something serious. and i know i’m not pregnant if that comes to anyone’s mind because i haven’t had sex in a long time.
- A: It’s one of the symptoms, unfortunately. The reason is that your circulation at that time of the month isn’t as efficient as the rest of the time. Going for long walks will help your circulation, so persevere with that.Caffeine won’t do you any favours either, so lay off the coffee during your period. The best hot drink you can take is hot water. If you don’t like that by itself, add a little lemon juice, or buy some flavoured tea bags with camomile and ginger. Hot baths (though not scalding) are beneficial, too. I hope I’ve helped.