Can I be pregnant and be on my period at the same time
No, you can’t be pregnant and have your period all at the same time. Thanks. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-i-be-pregnant-and-be-on-my-period-at-the-same-time ]
More Answers to “Can I be pregnant and be on my period at the same time“
- Can I be pregnant and be on my period at the same time
- No, you can’t be pregnant and have your period all at the same time. Thanks.
- Can you be pregnant and have your period at the same time??
- Yes, I have had 5 pregnancies and bled with 2 of them, one of them I bled and spotted for 20 weeks of the pregnancy, but some women have regular periods for the entire pregnancy. which is just no fun at all! and very stressful.
- Is It Possible To Be On Your Period And Pregnant At The Same Time…?
- Yes. It has happened before. Women have had their periods all throughout their pregnancy. The whole 9 months! Idk how but it has happened.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can You Have A Period And Be Pregnant at the same time?
- Q: Well Here we go i come on my period last week that only lasted 4 day it never last four days its normally 7 to 8 day! ive also noticed my cum is a white creamy colour at first it was stringy and now its thick :S have no idea and the smell of food makes me feel sick witch i never feel sick smelling food it normally makes me really hungry!!! and every now and again when m lying in bed i feel little pops in my belly witch i have no idea what is it could i have had a period and be pregnant as well?ive heard about girls that have had periods while pregnant! is it true?my boobs only go sore when im due on! but i had a period the last time i was pregnant! sadly lost it at to months!
- A: No offense to orginal poster but this question is asked too many times . You CAN’T have a period and be pregnant ! There are so many that have NO clue how the female body works . Can You Have a Period When You Are Pregnant?Although you may have heard of women that had “periods” during pregnancy, the truth is you cannot be pregnant and be having periods at the same time. Once a woman conceives her body starts producing hCG and her menstrual cycle stops. This is not to say that a woman cannot have bleeding that resembles a period when she is pregnant, but the bleeding is not actually a period. This can be confusing for some and this is why you may know someone that claims to have had a period while she was pregnant. What can cause bleeding (or a mistaken period) during pregnancy? During early pregnancy, it is not uncommon for a woman to have bleeding or spotting. This bleeding can sometimes be mistaken for a period. Twenty to twenty-five percent of women have bleeding or spotting during pregnancy. The bleeding is generally not as heavy a regular period. However, if a woman did not know that she was pregnant, she may assume the bleeding was just a light period. Often early pregnancy bleeding occurs around the same time a woman anticipates having her period so this can add to the confusion.Some causes of bleeding during pregnancy include:Implantation bleeding or spotting – Implantation bleeding happens when the fertilized egg attaches to the lining of the uterus. As the egg burrows into the lining, it sometimes causes some of the lining to shed. A woman might notice light bleeding a week to a few days before her period is due. Implantation bleeding is usually light brown, pink, or red spotting but can be as heavy as a light period. It could conceivably be confused with a light period or an early period.Bleeding after birth control – Women sometimes have irregular cycles after taking the pill. If you have recently stopped taking the pill and are pregnant, you may have some spotting off and on due to hormonal changes. Getting pregnant shortly after stopping taking birth control can make it more difficult to differentiate intermittent bleeding from an actual period. You may be unclear when your last period was or you could be pregnant and continue to have some irregular periods.Ectopic pregnancy – The symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include vaginal bleeding. An ectopic pregnancy may cause vaginal bleeding that is similar to a period. Other symptoms include abdominal pain (usually on one side), rectal pressure, nausea, dizziness and shoulder pain.Miscarriage – About 20-30% of pregnancies end in miscarriage. Bleeding or spotting can be an early sign of miscarriage. Bleeding or spotting during pregnancy does not always mean that the woman will not go on to have a healthy pregnancy but it is reason for concern. A miscarriage often starts with light spotting that turns to heavy bleeding. If you are having bleeding and are pregnant you should consult your doctor.2 days agoThese are some of the reasons why a woman might have bleeding that resembles a period during pregnancy. Bleeding that occurs during pregnancy is not, however, from having a period. Any time you have bleeding and our pregnant you should discuss this with your doctor.EDIT *** I KNEW us posters would get thumbdowns and we know what we are talking about ! Sorry but the truth hurts – Good luck with all of you that have ” periods ” while pregnant – ROFLMAO . Oh and go a head take all the advice from 13 yr olds that think they can get knocked up by ” dry humping ” lol !
- can i be pregnant if i have my period and i am taking dianne at the same time Provera?
- Q: i am taking Provera because i did not have menstrauation for 5 months then on the first take on the morning my mentrsuation came on the 5th day i took Dianne 35, then we had sex on the 7th and i still have my period…can i get pregnant until now i still have my menstraution?
- A: Some women have their period while they are pregnant. It is rare but it is possible. If your worried take a test or see a doctor.
- Can I get pregnant then get my period the same night? I had period last time I was pregnant and was unaware ?
- Q: I know this sounds stupid, but my husband and I are trying to concieve. We tried on 8/7/08 and my period was 2 days late I took a home test the Clearblue one that says you can take it 5 days prior to missing period, well I was 2 days late and took it and results not pregnant. We tried again on 8/15/08 even though I knew I was not ovulating because my husband knows he has super sperm and I don’t need to be ovulating or anything. He is so cute when he said this, how could I argue and explain the reality of what I know. Anyways we tried again on 8/15/08 I held my legs in the air for 20 minutes as I was told 15 years ago I had a tilted uterous, now I am told it is not 15 years later but not to take any chances I did the whole elevated thing to help them swim. I got my period about 4 hours later, and today is day 3 of the period it is heavy and clotty like it normally is about every other month. So I know it is definately a period. My husband reminded me when I was pregnant last time I had my period the whole time and I was on the pill I only found out I was pregnant @ Dr visit for annual and to get more birth control. I actually thought the Dr was wrong and made them schedule ultrasound as I had taken the pill religously back then and did not think it was possible to be pregnant. I was pregnant and they said no worries the pill would not have done anything to baby nor the alchol as it was in my party days when I was 21. I was so scared due to the pill and drinking like a fish and taking cold medicines and everything like normal non pregant people do. They assured me all would be ok, but I lost the baby at about 9 weeks, 2 weeks after finding out I was pregnant and accepting I really was. We have waited 8 years to try again as neither of us wants to go through that again, but I am 30 and I am running out of time to become a Mom. That being said I am really excited we are trying again and happy my hubby wants one so bad that he hopes ovulation is not an issue. Has anyone gotten pregnant and then got period with in a few days? Is it possible this has happened to me? If it is possible do I really have to wait until next month to take another pregnancy test? How many days after thinking one became pregnant with the hormones allow a positive home pregnancy test? Thanks all and sorry about the length of story. Also a cousin of mine had her period during pregnancy too and she delivered a healthy baby boy last year. I guess our family just has period issues or something. Thanks again I will pick best answer for your points 😉 Hoping I am pregnant.
- A: i had a full period for 5 mths wen i was pregnant with my son 2tests cum bak negitive so wen i did find out it was a big shock… so yes it is possible.. i am now 28wks pregnant an i hav had no preiods durin this pregnancy, so i am not sure y it happened last time… so u neva no maybe ur pregnant, if u hav not already seen ur doctor wait a few weeks an do another test… gd luck i hope hav ur wish an ur pregnant xx