Can i drink diet drinks being 5 months pregnant
If pregnant, you should not drink diet sodas that contain Saccharin. Saccharin was found to cause birth defects in laboratory rats when consumed in very high amounts. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-i-drink-diet-drinks-being-5-months-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Can i drink diet drinks being 5 months pregnant“
- Can i drink diet drinks being 5 months pregnant
- If pregnant, you should not drink diet sodas that contain Saccharin. Saccharin was found to cause birth defects in laboratory rats when consumed in very high amounts. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- 5 months pregnant: How can I keep my energy level up during the day while I’m working?
- Q: I’ve been drinking 2 diet cokes a day during the work week to stay awake. I wanted to know if anyone out there has a better idea. I would rather stay away from caffeine all together. I’m worried that my being tired will look poorly on my work ethic. I would like to keep my job.
- A: Make sure you’re getting some veggies and lean protein at lunch time. Like a salad and chicken breats or something, light string cheese. It will fuel you longer than carbs or diet coke, etc. Are you getting enough sleep, taking your vitamins, etc???
- Help! I need workout advice, need to lose baby weight!!!?
- Q: I had my daughter 5 months ago, and I work full time and am a full time mommy. So needless to say its hard to get out and go to the gym. I try to as much as possible. But my hubby is working now so I don’t have to work anymore, so now I have a little bit more time to workout! I gained 55 lbs during my pregnancy. My pre-pregnancy weight was 150lbs (I am 5’6). Now I am 175lbs. Depressing, I know! Anyways, I eat healthy but weight doesn’t seem to come off that way haha, too bad! Anyways, I really want to lose 50lbs. Not quickly, but overtime! My main focus is getting rid of my belly, and love handles and basically a muffin top (eww). But also toning my thighs and def. my arms! What are really successful workouts that you have done to help tone and lose weight, esp. in these areas!!??Also, how many calories/day should I be eating? *Not breastfeeding*How many times/day should I eat?How many calories should I burn at the gym??Is there a time at night I should stop eating?Can I drink Diet coke?How many glasses of water/day should I drink?I have always had a fast metabolism, but after I got pregnant everything changed! I just feel really crumby about myself, and I want to lose weight for myself! And just overall start eating healthy!Also, any good recipes for dinner that are healthy but yummy?I love celery, fruit, veggies, yogurt (yumm), flavored water, avocados, turkey, I really love sandwhiches!
- A: have started this Diet (lifestyle change) in the middle of November at 140lbs, and now at 117lbsgoogle fruit fastA DIET IS WHAT YOU EAT….there for we are all on a diet….THINK LIFESTYLE CHANGEYou got the change the way you think and feel about foodTRY THIS, and stick to it.The first 3-4 weeks are the hardest until your body adjusts to the change.Results will be in about the same timeFruits and VeggiesEat more plants and keep away from stuff that was made in plants.Don’t eat anything that comes in a can, box or package………THEY HAVE ADDITIVES IN THEM THAT MAKE YOU ADDICTED TO THE FOOD…..If man made it, don’t eat itNO white BREAD or SUGARNO PIZZA, I am in the pizza business, and it is not good for you, very high in FAT and CaloriesNO FRIED FOOD…Stay away from FAST FOODNO POP, SODA or FIZZY DRINKSWalk your dog, or walk a friends dogDon’t think of it as a diet, but think of it as a lifestyle changeI have lost 28.5 pounds in 3 months, drink lots of water. I usually eat a meal of what ever I want once a week….controlled portion….this really works………Write down every thing you eattake a multivitamin at night
- Havent had my period in 5-6 Months Due to weight loss, Can i still get pregnant??
- Q: im 16, female, 128 pounds. over the past 7 months i’ve really changed my diet. I lost a lot of weight, 50- 55 pounds. I havent had my period in 5-6 months, and i read because its due to loosing all this weight. ANother thing that affected it is because im not eating rite at all. 200-700 calories perday i only eat, fruits, veggies, chicken, or fich. No breads, dairy products. All i drink is water.To the question, Im sexually active now , Can i still get pregnnant even tho im not getting my period? Im really confused by this? does the egg still get placed there but not cleaned out?? i know this sounds completely stupid… but please don’t critise me for this stupid question.. im just a little concerned
- A: No need to feel stupid, but you can still get pregnant without having a period.