Can i girl get pregnant 2 weeks after her period
Ovulation typically occurs in the middle of your cycle, but if early, you could get pregnant 2 weeks after your period. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-i-girl-get-pregnant-2-weeks-after-her-period ]
More Answers to “Can i girl get pregnant 2 weeks after her period“
- Can a girl get pregnant in the first 1 or 2 weeks after her perio…?
- Yes she can a girl can get pregnant at any time EVEN ON her period
- Can a girl get pregnant from having sex two weeks after her perio…?
- There’s always a slight chance, but if the condom isn’t expired and it doesn’t break, no matter what the timing is, you should be safe. Put it on properly and have fun.
- Can a girl get pregnant two days after her period and she takes b…?
- Yes, she can. In addition, she can get pregnant on any day. Take her period out of the equation. Outside of abstinence, there are no safe days to have sex without the possibility of becoming pregnant. Contrary to popular belief – although r…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you get pregnant when the girl had her period two weeks after having sex?
- Q: This girl was already on birth control to regulate her period. Also she took the morning after pill just to be certain. It was unprotected sex, but I did pull out. And 2 weeks later she had her period.
- A: Yeah dude the sky could fall down tomorrow. Any thing is possible but I’ve got a funny feeling you guys are OK. The pill is 99.8% effective, if you actually pull out than although being much less effective than the pill still lowers the odds significantly. Maybe about one in a thousand women will have their period yet still be pregnant. But with all of these things together, well…..I reckon there’s probably a 1 in 1000,000,000,000,000 chance that she actually is pregnant. There is probably a greater chance that you will walk out of your front door and be hit by a piano falling from the sky.*Looks up nervously*
- Can a girl get pregnant if she has her period 3 days after protected sex?
- Q: Me and my gf had PROTECTED sex, and i pulled out before ejaculation. three days later, she had her period. roughly 2 weeks after the start of her period, she said she was ovulating. could she be pregnant???
- A: She can only get pregnant around the time of ovulation (release of an egg), her egg only survives for around 24 hours and sperm can only live inside the womb and tubes for 3 days. Its highly unlikely for her to be pregnant.
- Can she be pregnant if she got the next period 2 weeks after sex?
- Q: Ok my girl is a 28-30 cycle girl and we had intercourse the day of or after ovulation (7/30/2009). The beginning of her last period was 7/16/09 and she got the following period on 8/12/09. Can she be pregnant? She tells me that she had 4 days of bleeding and shedding of tissue also.
- A: nope it sounds like it was her period. it means you probably just missed ovulation