Can pregnant women eat lobster
Lobster is not on the ‘no eats’ while pregnant list, you can enjoy. However, Swordfish you should stay away from. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-pregnant-women-eat-lobster ]
More Answers to “Can pregnant women eat lobster“
- Can pregnant women eat lobster?
- Pregnant women can eat lobster but only in small quantities. It’s high in cholesterol and should actually be avoided if possible. Perhaps a nice egg white omelet instead!
- Can you eat smoked salmon whilst pregnant?
- Yes,salmon is one of the safe fish for you to eat.You just have to avoid fish that may contain a high level of mercury.Check out Babycenter.com,it has a huge list of what is safe and what isn’t.
- Is crayfish or lobster safe to eat if your pregnant??
- I have read rock lobster is safe, Maine/American lobster is high in mercury, so not safe. Crayfish are safe. Got this info from the American Pregnancy Association.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can a pregnant woman eat lobster?
- A: Ask your doctor about dietary restrictions. That is the only safe way to know.
- Christians: Can you answer some questions for me?
- Q: I have a number of questions with evidence that contradicts Christian Theology… Can you please provide me with the theistically based answers for these questions?(Questions have a ‘☀☀’ before them.)☀ ❀ ☪ ✡ ✝ ☮ ☀ ❀ ☪ ✡ ✝ ☮ ☀ ❀ ☪ ✡ ✝ ☮ ☀ ❀ ☪ ✡ ✝ ☮☀☀Why would Christians still eat Shrimp, Clams, Lobster, Oysters, etc. when it says in the bible that eating anything from the waters without ‘fins and scales’ is an ‘abomination’ on par with gay sex?††† Science of Homosexuality Takes a Backseat to Blind Faithhttp://www.livescience.com/health/070320_bad_homosexuality.htmlThe Bible is rather clear that homosexuality is an “abomination,” as stated in Leviticus 18:22, just a few lines below the edict in Leviticus 11:10-12 stating that eating shrimp is an abomination. The crustacean passage is not much of any issue for most people, hence no demonstrators picketing Red Lobster with dire warnings that the April all-you-can-eat shrimp fest may trigger Armageddon.☀☀If god really wanted us to be “Fruitful and Multiply”, why would god cause approximately ONE THIRD of all pregnancies end in Spontaneous Abortions? (I.E. Miscarriages) ††† Miscarriagehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spontaneous_abortionMany miscarriages happen very early in the pregnancy, before a woman may know she is pregnant. Prospective studies using very sensitive early pregnancy tests have found that 25% of pregnancies are miscarried by the sixth week LMP (since the woman’s Last Menstrual Period). Clinical miscarriages (those occurring after the sixth week LMP) occur in 8% of pregnancies.The prevalence of miscarriage increases considerably with age of the parents. One study found that pregnancies from men younger than twenty-five years are 40% less likely to end in miscarriage than pregnancies from men 25–29 years. The same study found that pregnancies from men older than forty years are 60% more likely to end in miscarriage than the 25–29-year age group. Another study found that the increased risk of miscarriage in pregnancies from older men is mainly seen in the first trimester. Yet another study found an increased risk in women, by the age of forty-five, on the order of 800% (compared to the 20–24 age group in that study), 75% of pregnancies ended in miscarriage.☀☀Why would god make 1 in every 250 births an “Intersex” child? ††† National Geographic Explorer: Sex, Lies, & Genderhttp://vodpod.com/watch/2198124-sex-lies-and-gender-national-geographic-channel††† Gay Brain Shows Gender Atypical TraitsAsymmetry Seen in Straight Men, Gay Womenhttp://www.webmd.com/brain/news/20080616/gay-brain-shows-gender-atypical-traits☀☀If being gay is “Bad” why would god make the female relatives of gay men more apt to be hyper-sexual… Giving the females evolutionary advantage over ‘normal’ females that won’t bear as many offspring?††† Why Gays Don’t Go Extincthttp://www.livescience.com/health/080617-hereditary-homosexuality.html††† Evolution myths: Natural selection cannot explain homosexualityhttp://www.newscientist.com/article/dn13674-evolution-myths-natural-selection-cannot-explain-homosexuality.html ††† Survival of genetic homosexual traits explained http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn6519☀☀ Why would god make gay monkeys or gay orka whales?††† 1,500 animal species practice homosexualityhttp://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/10/23/20718.aspx††† The Effeminate Sheep And Other Problems Withdarwinian Sexual Selection.http://seedmagazine.com/content/article/the_gay_animal_kingdom/††† List of animals displaying homosexual behaviorhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behaviorAnd lastly…☀☀ If god says abortions are bad, why does he give a ritual for when abortions are OK?”And when he hath made her drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed.” Numbers 5:27-28 http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/Num/Num005.html#27Comment:This nonsensical ritual, prescribed by God, to a woman suspected of infidelity, must undergo the drinking of a vile concoction made of bitter water and dust from the floor of a tabernacle. A priest calls a curse upon the woman’s head to insure that if she has acted in adultery the drinking of the liquid will cause her to have a miscarriage. If she comes out clean, then she shall conceive.
- A: Can you shorten all that down a little?