Can pregnant women get perms
Doctors suggest waiting until after the first trimester-the time when baby’s development is most influenced by outside factors. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-pregnant-women-get-perms ]
More Answers to “Can pregnant women get perms“
- Can pregnant women get perms
- Doctors suggest waiting until after the first trimester-the time when baby’s development is most influenced by outside factors.
- Can a black women breakout with a rash from perm chemicals while …?
- I don’t know the answer and if a rash is the only thing that you are basing a possible pregnancy on then I would say that it’s unlikely that you are….I’m more puzzled by your reference to being black…what difference does it make??
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- For pregnant women…….?
- Q: is it okay to get a relaxer while pregnant? I heard so many rumors that the chemicals can go to the baby if u got a relaxer. My hubby doesn’t think that’s a good idea that I have a relaxer. Ok the funny thing is I had perms with my son and my daughter and they are 13 and 8 now. I am 34w 1d pregnant. I am just really wondering. I know that u can’t get ur hair dyed but what about the chemicals going into ur pores and affecting ur baby? Like I said that I had them before and no affect on either of my kids. Have u heard anything about that happening to someone that they use a perm and something happen to their baby?thank you everyone for ur answers. These are very helpful answers. But one person always gives a smart remark that is ludicrious. All I wanted was just some advice not some nasty answer. Thank u everyone else that didn’t give a smart remark. Good Luck to u all too!!!!!
- A: I have heard that you can because the chemicals are going through your head and very little actually get to the baby (it is worse if you are doing it yourself and touching the chemicals with your hand) I have also heard that you should pick a time when it is early in the morning so there are not a lot of other smells and chemicals floating in the air. Ask your doctor what does she/he say? And always error on the side of being too cautious. If your husband is worried and you are in doubt… don’t do it… you are almost done!! (I know the last few weeks feel like an eternity!) GL and congrats on the baby
- can a black women breakout with a rash from perm chemicals while pregnant?
- Q: i might be pregnant im not sure but i had a really bad rash and i never experienced it before from a perm and it’s always been the same perm but the last time i permed my hair i ended up with a really bad rash on the back of my neck. because i heard if a woman is pregnant there are chances you can get a chemical reaction
- A: I don’t know the answer and if a rash is the only thing that you are basing a possible pregnancy on then I would say that it’s unlikely that you are….I’m more puzzled by your reference to being black…what difference does it make??
- Can you get a hair perm while pregnant?
- Q: I have read that it is not dangerous to the baby, but the horomones in a woman’s body while pregnant can cause a perm to come out different than it would normally. Anyone have experience? Or has anyone heard that it is not good for the baby? I’m currently 30 weeks along. Thanks!
- A: I heard the same thing and was advised to wait a couple months after pregnancy because of the hormone issue. I know several women who’ve dyed their hair while pregnant ( some of them are stylists themselves) as long as it stays away from roots its fine. But then theres the issue of the hormones again. I was advised by these women to wait a few months after pregnancy to let the hormones leave your body.