Can you get pregnant anytime
Yes, technically you can get pregnant at anytime during your cycle, even if you’re on your period. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-pregnant-anytime ]
More Answers to “Can you get pregnant anytime“
- A lot of people believe that there are certain times when a woman can not get pregnant. Some believe that the week after their menstrual cycle is a safe period for them. The truth is, there is no real safe time to not get pregnant. A woman …
- Question in topics Womens Health .We found some answers as below for this question “Can you get pregnant at anytime”,you can compare them.
- You won’t be able to really know if you are pregnant until 8-12 days after you ovulate. But even then you could be pregnant and the test will show up negative. You probably have to wait until your period is late.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Up to how soon can you know you conceived? Can you get pregnant anytime?
- Q: I am just asking because I have been having a lot of abnormal cramping and nausea for the past week. My period is due next week. Is it possible to miss my period even though it has been only 2 weeks since fertilization (is that what its called)? Or is the only time I can get pregnant during ovulation?
- A: Sperm lives in the right conditions for up to 4 days max. Since we know that our eggs are viable for 2-24 hours once released those are the odds. It;s best to know when you ovulate and have some sperm waiting. The doctors say to make love 4 days prior, 2 days prior, the day of ovulation and then the day after just in case the other egg is mature and releases in the next 24 hours. You can only get pregnant when you ovulate. You can feel pregnancy symptoms as soon as 7 days past ovulation as some women can feel a light cramping and experience spotting during implantation which happens 7-12 DPO. Then it takes another few days in most cases for your body to produce the hCG which then goes into your urine and can be detected on a pregnancy test. Depending on your cycle and the legnth of your luteal phase (time between your ovulation and period) they say you can test at about 12-14 DPO and have it be pretty accurate as long as you are using a test that detects 25 mIU/mL of hCG or less which the dollar store ones do and then First Response detects 20. However if you have longer cycles or are still getting negative and no period wait until you are late at least a couple days if not a week. I got my positive early with a First Response and I was only a day until my period was due. Some lucky women report results as early as 9DPO. Here is a great site that goes over tests http://www.peeonastick.com/Some need to go in for a blood test because there is just not enough hCG to be picked up on a urine test. It;s best to test first thing in the morning as that’s the time when your urine is most concentrated. If you wait then go with 4 hours of limiting your fluid intake and then hold it for that time. Here is a great site you can learn about ovulation, and early pregnancy symptoms. http://americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/index.htmBest of luck and blessings 🙂
- Can you get pregnant anytime of the month?
- Q: I have just started TTC and I have been getting all sucked into the ovulation calendar but my question is – if we TTC other times of the month beside my best ovulation days – do I still have a good chance of getting pregnant? Started TTC last month! Thanks!!
- A: I know that you need a sperm and an egg to make a baby… But it can happen any time of the month because you can release an egg at any time. Many women ovulate on a regular cycle, but some don’t. Unless you are keeping track of your basal body temperature and stuff, I don’t know that there is a way to tell when you have ovulated for sure. Chances are more likely that you will get pregnant during the predicted ovulation time, but it is not IMPOSSIBLE to get pregnant at any time of the month. I got pregnant with my first child on my LEAST fertile day and pregnant with the second on my most fertile day. (I think sperm can live for up to two or three days inside you, as well… that must have an impact, too!) If you are trying to get pregnant, it can’t hurt to try even when the calendar says you aren’t ovulating!
- If you get periods, you can automatically get pregnant anytime you have unprotected sex right?
- Q: My sister and I are having a conversation, and she thinks that she cant get pregnant, but i told her she can cause she still gets her period every month. She doesn’t believe me. She thinks that because she got her belly button pierced, awhile before, the piercer messed up and now she can’t get pregnant. Is that true?No i ment like theres a chance, and yes if they perce it wrong it can affect somethingg ! jeez… my sister is married.
- A: Yes she can get pregnant. Tell her not to try . The piercing has nothing to do with it. And yes you can get pregnant any time of the month but more likely in the middle of the menstrual cycle