Can you get pregnant from if you have took the depo shot
There is a slight chance that a women who gets the Depo Provera shot can become pregnant. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-pregnant-from-if-you-have-took-the-depo-shot ]
More Answers to “Can you get pregnant from if you have took the depo shot“
- Can you get pregnant from if you have took the depo shot
- There is a slight chance that a women who gets the Depo Provera shot can become pregnant.
- How long did it take you to get pregnant after the depo shot.?
- i took the depo shot for 9 months and didn’t get my period for 6 months, but i spotted a little. Then i started using the patches and i’ve had a period for the last 2 months. how long did it take for you to get pregnant after the shot, an…
- How long does it take to get pregnant after stopping the depo sho…?
- I was on Depo-Provera 5 years prior to stopping in March 1997. It took me ten years. I conceived my fist baby in September 2007. Everyone is different.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you get pregnant on the depo shot?
- Q: I’ve heard so many conflicting answers. I got the shot almost 3 months ago, and we abstained from sex for the first 4 weeks per doctors orders. It apparently takes that long to be effective, so to be on the safe side we just didn’t do it as I get pregnant if he just looks at me. I had an almost normal period weeks 5 and 6 on the shot, and then we resumed having sex again. The weird thing is, when I was on the shot three years ago I spotted for almost 3 months straight before my periods quit, and this time there is nothing. I’ve been really sick to my stomach the past few days and have been getting a ton of headaches. It’s exactly how I felt when I was pregnant with my son. I plan on getting a test if the symptoms continue when my husband gets paid, but due to spending so much at Christmas I can’t afford to get one right now. I’m hoping it’s just the flu, as I really don’t want to have another baby right now as I’m going to nursing school. What do you think, is it possible?Shadre, I think I already answered that question. NO I do not want to get pregnant. I am too busy with my 7 month old, 18 month old, and going to nursing school. I’m on the shot because I’m really bad at remembering to take the pill.Midora, I’m married and my husband would be very upset if we quit having sex.
- A: I just injected my 3rd shot and it is effective 24 hours after the injection. I spotted for the first 3 months as well. As long as you stay on schedule and be sure to inject at or 5 days prior to the 84 day mark you are better protected than any other birthcontrol out there. Look up the depo provera website. Its like fort knox protection.
- Can you get pregnant if you miss a bc pill but still have hormones from the shot still in me?
- Q: i got off the depo shot and started on yaz birth control pills. i have missed a few but took them when i remembered, so usually the next day i took two. well now i gained a few lbs, but only my stomach is getting bigger, and it is hard, and very warm feeling. i am nauseas and get moody over nothing. headaches, cramps, and unusual sneezing. i still havent gotten my period b-cuz i still have hormones from the shot in me. but can i still get pregnant? has anyone gotten pregnant in this situation?
- A: It is possible yes. I did and I had the depo shot also. Same situation as urs.
- Odd things after depo shot could i be Pregnant?
- Q: ok i had a baby 2 months ago. I Got a depo shot when my son was 6 weeks old and did not have sex for the first time after having him until a week after i got the shot.. So we have had sex several times in the last month.. All the sudden i started my period but it was odd it was REALLY light which is odd for me since i always have Super heavy periods. and it was pink for the most part with a little red.. Then i thought i was about to bleed on myself and found out that my tampon was full of like Water i had this Really HEAVY watery discharge it had no smell and no i did not pee myself I KNOW THAT.. Now i am having mid to lower belly Cramps which is strange cus i have NEVER had cramps and i am 22 ..along with Nausea ..I took a hpt it was neg but if i was i could be anywhere from 1 month to 2 weeks.. Can you get pregnant on the depo shot while breastfeeding? should i call the doc? should i wait and take another test? or could this just be side effects from the shot? I have looked up the side effects of the shot but and this is not on there just thought i would see if anyone did have this after they got the shot.. Any input is Greatly appreciated Thanks and God Bless.
- A: I’d say more than likely your body is just reacting to the depo shot. If its new to your body, that explains why your body would have some weird side effects from it. Im sure your fine, more than likely not pregnant. but take another test in a week or so if your really worried about it. but Im sure what you are e xperiencing is most likely side effects from the shot. every womans body is different, so not all woman experience the same things on birth control. im sure you fine more than likely. good luck.