Can you get pregnant the day before your period
Yes, it’s possible to get pregnant at any time once puberty has started and before menopause. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-pregnant-the-day-before-your-period ]
More Answers to “Can you get pregnant the day before your period“
- There is always a possibility of getting pregnant no matter when you are expecting your period. However, you are much more likely to get pregnant when you are ovulating, which occurs 10-14 days before your period.
- Umm.. ya that’s kinda the day you can get pregnant.. there is only one day in a woman’s menstral cycle that she can get pregnant (but live sperm can live up to 17 days in the vaginal vault), that one day she gets pregnant is the day before …
- You’re fine. Starting the pill can do weird things to your period. It’ll eventually pass like a normal period and the longer you take birth control, the more regular your period will be. If you’re taking a birth control that is formulated t…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you get pregnant one day before your period and have a normal period?
- Q: I had sex with my bf one day before my period. I felt the craps that I get prior to my period and we still had intercourse. Yes, it was unprotected sex. So I want to know if it is possible to get your period either ways even if his sperm is still inside your body. Or since the egg is dead there is no way to get pregnant. I know that getting pregnant during your period is possible but this is not the situation. Unless the egg was already dead and fertilization can only occure if the other egg is in the tube. Can someone help me out here. I dunno whether to take a pregnancy test after my period.
- A: if you have an average 28 day cycle you would have released an egg around day 14. conception would usually result from sex during days 11-16. after that, the egg will begin to break up & have gone too far down the tubes towards your womb for fertalisation to take place. the end of your cycle & during your periods is the most unlikely time to fall pregnant… this information is a great help to women wanting to get pregnant, but since we can & do ovulate at any time during our cycle, the calendar method is not very reliable at preventing pregnancy.in your case – having now had a period, its extermely unlikely you are pregnant. anything is possible though, bled in 3 of my 4 pregnancys, although it was never at a time when a periods was due.if the worry gets too much then take the test, it will give you peace of mind – modern tests will show a accurate result just 2 weeks after the unprotected sex.i hope this helps
- Can you get pregnant a day before your period?
- Q: I was just wondering if it were possible to get pregnant the day before your period and then have your period for 4 days? I know it might sound stupid, but I really would appreciate mature answers, please. K thanks, everyone.
- A: Well maybe but I don’t think so… You can get pregnant one day after your period because some women ovulate earlier in their cycle but from what I know, it always takes 14 days after your ovulation to have your periods.But I’m not a specialist. So I’d say it’s impossible, or very unlikely.
- Can you get pregnant 1 day before your period?
- Q: Ok, I had unprotected sex the day before I got my period. It only lasted 1 1/2 days. It was red, but not heavy. Could I get pregnant? I know you ovulate during the middle of your cycle, but who knows for sure. Any advice is appreciated. ThanksWell yes, I know that having unprotected sex is the cause of pregnancy. And that is what I am trying to accomplish! So if you have usefull comments then please share, if not then dont bother.
- A: Dont believe that you can get pregnant the day before you get your period, considering you got it would be a good indication that you aren’t. If you don’t want to get pregnant, use protection plz. Also the egg doesn’t normaly come untill 8-10 days after your period has ended, and they say sperm can live in your body for the max. of 12 hours. Take a test if you think you could be.