Can you get pregnant while bleeding on your period
The menstrual cycle is 28 days, and the most fertile ones are 12-16. It’s possible, but rare to get pregnant on your period. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-pregnant-while-bleeding-on-your-period ]
More Answers to “Can you get pregnant while bleeding on your period“
- IS it possible to get pregnant while having your period bleeding??
- Yes. No time is completely save, but this is one of the saver times to avoid conception. Combined with a condom you are unlikely to get pregnant during this time. The most likely time is near the middle of the cycle.
- Can precum get you pregnant while you are on your period (bleedin…?
- hi i have had the same problem i was just wondering if u could tell me n e thing that could help me becuz im quit frightend thanks
- When bleeding while pregnant, do u get the same symptoms as a per…?
- Sounds like you had your period and are probably not pregnant. However go get another pregnancy test and if it is negative then you are not pregnant they are very accurate. Sounds like you are having a post unprotected sex freak out. Neve…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can You have your menstrual period while pregnant?
- Q: YES, THIS IS LONG…BUT PLEASE READ AND THEN COMMENT IF YOU WOULD LIKE. I WISH YOU BEST WITH YOUR PREGNANCIES :)Many women report having their period while pregnant, but typically this is not the case. The reason why this cannot be is that pregnancy and menstruation cannot take place at the same time, by the very definition of the two. If you were pregnant and you began menstruating you would inevitably lose the pregnancy, or have a miscarriage. While you cannot have your period and continue to be pregnant at the same time you can experience vaginal bleeding and continue to be pregnant. It is often this vaginal bleeding that women believe is their menstrual cycle when it is not.Early pregnancy bleeding is not at all uncommon and many women report that they do bleed regularly during the early portion of their pregnancies. This is not at all a menstrual cycle though; it is usually referred to as early pregnancy bleeding. This bleeding is usually is due to hormonal changes and is not of the quantities of blood that a woman typically sees when having her normal menstrual period. Early pregnancy bleeding can vary in amounts from slight spotting to vaginal bleeding consistent with a menstrual cycle.Another reason for bleeding during pregnancy is something called implantation bleeding. This bleeding usually takes place when the embryo is attaching to the wall of the uterus. This type of bleeding is ordinarily seen five days after conception, so it is easy to see why a woman would confuse this bleeding with her menstrual cycle and there may be some difficulty in determining when the last menstrual period was. Implantation bleeding is not all that common and usually is not more than a slight spotting or a pinkish red colored mucus, but occasionally there is more bleeding associated with it.Getting pregnant while on the pill is often associated with bleeding during pregnancy that can be confused with a menstrual cycle. Many women who are on the pill have several bleeding episodes before they realize that something is not quite right. In cases like this a woman usually cannot accurately tell her doctor when her last real menstrual cycle was and an ultrasound is required to provide the mother and the doctor with an estimated due date.There are many reasons, as stated above, that a woman can experience vaginal bleeding while pregnant but it is impossible to have a true period and remain pregnant at the same time. The problem is that much of the bleeding that women experience coincides with the same time that they usually see their menstrual cycle each month, so they naturally assume that it is their period. Luckily, the majority of women do not experience this type of bleeding.http://www.thelaboroflove.com/articles/can-you-have-your-menstrual-period-while-pregnant/To: preg w/#1The second answer…I would just like to say to you that you had a great link to a great “rant” which would have cleared up a lot of questions on here that i am constantly seeing also. It was ridiculous to have it deleted. Just goes to show how many ppl don’t care about the simple truth. They’d rather go their own way. You’re awesome!
- A: Amen and thank you! While it is RARE, someone can have a period – a full period, not just spotting, and still be pregnant. A period is never a way to judge if you are pregnant.Again – uncommon, but not impossible.
- can you get pregnant while your on your period?
- Q: what i want to know is can you actually be pregnant near the end of you period even though your stilll bleeding?
- A: Unlikely but possible.
- Can you be pregnant and still bleed as if you were on your period and be experiencing cramping also?
- Q: My period was one week late which has never happened I’ve always had regular cycles and I was starting to believe i was pregnant.I have been more tired an less energy, real lazy.i had backaches that would come and go and light cramps that would come and go.Yesterday morning 39 days since my LMP i started experiencing cramping which in fact did not go away but stayed all day later that afternoon noticed very light spotting which disappeared then I had sex and an hour or two after that I noticed heavier spotting.Woke up the next morning still cramping and bleeding heavier like I had just gotten my period but when i looked i didnt c any clots or anything. I read online how you can’t have a period while pregnant but what it is vaginal bleeding.I really wanted to be pregnant so i am very disappointed right now.I just need to know has this ever happened to anyone?? Is there still a chance I can be pregnant?? Will my doc b able to examine me while im bleeding or will i hav to reschedule?
- A: I dont think you are pregnant just yet. Women can have spotting and some bleeding during pregnancy bit usually when it is accompanied by cramps that would indicate your period..If you think u are pregnant that would make u be late, trust me this has happened to a lot of people I know including myself at one point. Sometimes having sex can bring on a period that is late or delayed. But honestly this sounds like a period to me…Keep trying, it took me first tries with 3 of my pregnancies but with this one I tried for 6 months and Now i am 6 weeks. Good Luck!