Can you have a late period without being pregnant
Yes, Women can stop having regular periods for many reasons, including stress and excessive exercise. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-have-a-late-period-without-being-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Can you have a late period without being pregnant“
- How late can a healthy young woman’s period be without being preg…?
- even the healthiest young woman can have a late period without being pregnant. my period was allllways on time exactly 30 day cycle every month since i was 12. but when i turned 20 it was late. i thought i was pregnant but all the tests wer…
- What are some possible things that could make your period late wi…?
- Emotional stress , Certain medications such as contraceptives (oral, implanted, and injected), oral corticosteriods, antidepressants, antipsychotics, thyroid, and some chemotherapy drugs may cause amenorrhea for some women You could have a …
- Can i be 10 days late on my period without being pregnant??
- Yeah thats alright. I was once late 13 days. Its no big. You might just be having a hormonal level change. Or you might be stressing yourself out to much. Calm down, if its super late, get it checked out.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is it normal to have a late period after being fingered and can you get pregnant without having sex??
- Q: I NEED HELP..2 QUESTIONSIS IT NORMAL TO HAVE A LATE PERIOD AFTER BEING FINGERED?? MY PERIOD USUALLY COMES AT THE END OF EACH MONTH..LIKE ON THE 27TH OR 28TH AND ITS ABOUT A WEEK LATEDOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS NORMAL?AMD CAN YOU GET PREGNANT WITHOUT HAVING SEX?I NEED SOME FACTS..NOT OPINIONS PLEASE?LOL.
- A: You could be pregnant if he had sperm on his hands when he touched you.
- Can you miss a period without being pregnant?
- Q: The last period i had was on 20th November and i have not had one since.Really don’t think i am pregnant and i am not stressing about the fact that i could be so that is not making me be late but just wondering what else it could be?????
- A: There are tons of reasons to miss a period other than pregnancy, but if you had sex pregnancy is very possible. It could be associated with a number of things, including excessive exercise, such as in intensive athletic training. It can be associated with stress, or some recent illness upsetting your hormone balance. It can also be associated with too vigorous dieting, and if a young woman diets strictly and loses too much weight, her periods can stop all together.
- Have any of you ever been late for your period and had pregnancy symptoms without actually being pregnant?
- Q: I had unprotected sex late may and early june. I got my period but it was irregular. I heard that you can have a period during pregnancy. I did reserch and found out that its some what true but its actually vaginal bleeding. If you read my previous question you will see that I’ve already been to the doctor about my problems but she just felt my stomach and said “MAYBE” its gas. I’m still having problems with my body and they are actually getting a little worse so i’m gonna go get a second opinion.Anyway, I was gonna take a pregnancy test due to some pregnancy symptoms that I have been having. Sore heavy boobs, abdominal cramps, dizzy spells, moodiness, bloating, loss of appetite, nausea, fatuige, more discharge (white sometimes brownish or egg white cm), headaches, and I have no energy. So I was gonna test but I decided to wait because my period was due this weekend. I’m usually never late and now i’m almost 3 days late and I have a feeling that i’m about to start my period but everytime I check its just watery discharge. There are no signs of my period at all and now i’m starting to really believe that I could possibly be pregnant.My questions are did any women out there have these problems and turned out to not be pregnant? Your opinions about weither pregnancy is a possibility or not will be accepted.**NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS PLZ** IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY THEN DON’T BOTHER ANWSERING.P.S. IM TESTING TOMORROW.
- A: Many women have those symptoms and are pregnant. When testing tomorrow, make sure to use your first morning urine.