Can you have a period while being pregnant
Child development teaches that you can have a regular period when your pregnant. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-have-a-period-while-being-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Can you have a period while being pregnant“
- You can be pregnant and still have a period. Generally what you are experiencing is not actually a period, but rather implantation bleeding. When the egg implants into the uterus many women experience bleeding, which can be mistaken as a pe…
- ･ Six to 12 days after conception you may experience implantation bleeding. This occurs when the embryo… ･ Pregnancy changes the hormones in your body, occasionally causing your cervix to become more tender and… ･ Occasionally, an infec…
- You can certainly have some spotting while pregnant, but not a real period no. (And any heavy, period-like bleeding would be a bad sign, maybe even a sign of a miscarriage.) Do you think this bleeding happened a few days before you would …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you be spotting and have period like cramps even if you are still pregnant?
- Q: I’ve missed my period by ten days took a pregnancy test (which turned out to NA because of the way the results read) but today i started having period like cramps and a little spotting after me and my boyfriend had sex. It did feel like something ripped while we were having sex, so i could just be spotting from a cut on my outer vaginal lips but to have the cramps as well makes me worried. I plan on taking another test in about a week as long as the bleeding stops or if its to short to be a normal period for me. I was just wondering if anyone else had this happen when they first got pregnant and what i should do?
- A: Yes you could be pregnant. The blood could be implantation bleeding. This blood is very light and looks brown or could look pink and may last for a few days if that. And many girls have claimed that before they found out they were pregnant they could have sworn they were getting their period. Good luck!
- Can Being on The Pill Make You Have Period While Pregnant?
- Q: I have been on Loestrin 24 for 7 months and the only time I could have gotten pregnant was 5 months ago. I have been getting regular, on time periods with a normal flow, but I was just wondering if I can actually be pregnant and only be getting my period due to being on the pill?
- A: I was wondering the same thing. I am on birth control and thought i was pregnant, but i got my period but it was SUPER heavy, not like any period i have ever had and it was short too…and then i kept bleeding about 2 days after i had finished, it was weird, so i am wondering if i still am but i am going to wait til my next period. Good luck to you if you are pregnant!
- If you have a “period” while pregnant can a blood pregnancy test confirm that you are pregnant?
- Q: I do Know its extremely rare , but in the case where a woman has something like a “period” while still being pregnant Can a Blood pregnancy test still come out positive???
- A: YES !!! Happened to me.. I tested positive but on 3rd day I started having heavy periods.. but something made me to take preg test on 4th day of the periods.. it showed that I am still pregnant.. called my Doc immdtly got the appointment