Can you have your period for 3 days while pregnant
Many women report having their period while pregnant, but typically this is not the case. Thanks for texting ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-have-your-period-for-3-days-while-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Can you have your period for 3 days while pregnant“
- What is the likelihood of becoming pregnant while having unprotec…?
- Usually your most fertile time to get pregnant is 14 days after your menstrual cycle has ended because that is when the egg is being released into the fallopian tubes. This is on a normal woman with a 28 day cycle. Sperm can last up to abou…
- Could you still be pregnant while on birth control i am 3 days la…?
- you only have a one percent chance of getting pregnant while on the pill, but it does mess up your cycle because the way it works is, it fools your body into thinking you are already pregnant. you only have a one percent chance of getting p…
- Is it possible to become pregnant 3 days after your period while …?
- While it is ‘possible’ to become pregnant at any time during your cycle, it is extreamly rare that it would occur under those circumstances.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- can someone get pregnant 3 days before their period?
- Q: i was wondering because me and my fiance are trying for our second child and i was wondering if its possible to get pregnant 3 days before your period is due? will you get your period if pregnant. what was your first feelings that you are pregnant. the day afterme and my husband had intercourse, i felt like there was a bump hard feeling under my belly buttin no lump just a hard feeling. my mom said she experanced that. i felt that with my first has anyone ever felt this too ?? please any info its been a while since i was first pregnanti havent gotten my period isnt not due for another 2 daysand we are ttcI HAVENT HAD MY PERIOD YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A: It’s always possible, and some women have even conceived during their “period”. Bleeding alone doesn’t mean you are ovulating. Certain conditions can cause the uterine lining to build up to the point where the body can’t do anything else but shed it; thus, you bleed.By taking your basal body temperature everyday from the start of the first day of your period, you can use those temps to tell if you have ovulated. There are many websites that explain this well. Now as to whether or not you can be pregnant and have your period: It’s not common, but there are women that have. My sister’s friend had hers for the first three months of her pregnancy. However, if you know you are and have bleeding, you should always see your ob/gyn, as this can signal a miscarriage. As for feeling a bump the day after intercourse, that could be any number of things. How many days has it been since your period began and when did you have sex? How many days post period are you? Hope things work out for you!
- Can you get pregnant on the days before your period while on the pill???
- Q: I have been on ortho tri cyclen for 3 years now. For me, I take my last pill before my placebo pills on a Sunday, but I won’t get my period until Tuesday. So my question is, are my chances of getting pregnant much higher on those 2 days between my last pill and my period since I am not taking any pills? Or would chances be the same as any other day? Or could chances be even less since I’m technically in my “menstrual cycle”? Help! Cause I am very confused on this. Thanks~
- A: You are equally protected at all times while on the pill.
- Is it possible to get pregnant just 3 or 4 days after your period ends?
- Q: We are more than ready to have a baby but he is just always so tired. I’m afraid this passed time will be our only opportunity for a while and I know it’s not possible to get pregnant that time of month but you can always hope, right?
- A: Yes. You can drop an egg at any time. You can even get pregnant when you have your period. It isn’t likely, but it can happen. I asked a doctor this.