Can you move out if you are 16 and pregnant
No, The parents of an non-emancipated minor have the custody and control of such minor until 18. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-move-out-if-you-are-16-and-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Can you move out if you are 16 and pregnant“
- Can you move out if your 16 and pregnant?
- you mean you’re gonna move out from your house? well, you better think about it dear. if it’s just yourself, you can go, cos you can find a job to support yourself. but with your baby, better think twice. think what kind of life your child…
- Can a pregnant 16-year-old move out of her parents’ home in Misso…?
- This is not legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. Consult the specific laws for the state and county in which you reside for the rules that apply. In most states, any 18 year old is considered an adult and is capable of decidi…
- Can a pregnant 16-year-old move out of her parents’ home in New J…?
- The age of majority in NJ is 18. Being pregnant/giving birth does not emancipate a minor.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- can a 16 year old move out with her boyfreind who is 19 if she is pregnant?
- Q: or do the parents still have control of her until she is 18 in the state of Pa and please only answer if you know the facts and laws of Pa looking for advice
- A: If the parents give her consent then sure if not then she needs to find the laws for her state on emancipation.
- If you are pregnant can you move out before you turn 18?
- Q: I’m 16 and i live in Wisconsinim pregnant and want to move in with the babies daddybut my parents dont want me to leavewat can i do?
- A: You have to become emancipated by the courts first. In order to do that, you must prove that you can take care of yourself financially and physically. Some states require that you prove that your parents aren’t providing and adequate home for you.
- Can you move out or be automatically emancipated if you are pregnant?
- Q: I am 16 years old and i am pregnant and want to move in with my boyfriend and his family and possibly get married can i legally do that without going through the emancipation process. i live in georgia. and i know my mother would not allo my boyfriend to the child and he wants to be in the childs life and wants me to move in what do i do??
- A: you can not levae without her promission, and you are not automatically emancipated. if you leave she can call the police on you and you can be charged with ungoverable. im in hte same place as you but im 15. but really its not much ou can do, if anything at all. the daddy has all rights to see the baby,but you mother dosnt have to let you and him see each other or let you move in with him untile your 18and all yall that want to tell the girl to walk out of the door are going toget her arrested if her mother wants to take it that far. in no state do you become emancipated because your pregnant! emancipation is being able to take care of your self, if you cant prove to the judge you can do it, the judge will not approve it..in Georgia last year over 1000 teens filed for emancipation and less then 12 got approved! and now they are making laws stricter because they thought it was to many! yall kids just dont want to face the truth yall think yall can do anything… im 15 and pregnant i know whats going to happen to me if i walk out the door! or move in with my bf if my mother says no. look up the laws for w/e state u in