Can you spot while you’re pregnant
Early pregnancy bleeding can vary in amounts from slight spotting to vaginal bleeding consistent with a menstrual cycle. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-spot-while-you%27re-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Can you spot while you’re pregnant“
- Can you spot while pregnant
- Spotting can occur frequently in the 1st tri of pregnancy and may not be a sign of problems. It’s best to run it by your dr.
- Why do women spot?
- Spotting could have a number of causes. It can be caused by birth control pills, fluctuations in your hormones, or even rough intercourse. These are only a few things that could cause break through bleeding or spotting between periods. Call…
- What is G spot?
- n. An area of tissue surrounding the female urethra and running along the roof of the vagina, postulated to be erectile and to enhance sexual arousal. [First described by Ernst G(räfenberg) (1881-1957), German obstetrician and gynecologist….
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is this normal while you’re 10 weeks pregnant? Please help?
- Q: Ok so I know spotting is normal while pregnant but it’s like I spot alot! Ok it’s always usually around the time I would have normally gotten my period and I’ll spot for about a hour if that long and it’s very light mixed with discharge. Ok so january didn’t get my period but was spotting ok then in february didn’t have my period obviously but was spotting and now I’m spotting again! and if it’s old blood getting out of my system then why isn’t it brown or something like old blood? Should I be worried I know pregnant woman spot during the first trimester but why and why have this happened to me 3 times now? I’m so worried and I can’t get to the hospital today because the weather is horrible outside.I know that but why is that happening? It’s not a lot of bleeding it’s only when I wipe and it’s light pink.
- A: Pregnant women can have some light irregular bleeding during pregnancy, but it should not be like a “normal” period. Some women can confuse this for their period because often it can come right around the time she was expecting her normal period. The irregular bleeding or spotting that can occur during pregnancy is often a dark brown color or a light pinkish. It should not be enough bleeding to fill pads or tampons.
- How is it possible to have a period and still be pregnant? What if you’ve bled for 2 weeks?
- Q: Is that still possible? I mean I can understand how you would bleed a little, whether it be implantation bleeding or just shedding a little blood while you’re pregnant. But spotting for a week and having a regular period for a week? Is there still a possibility of pregnancy? There hasn’t been bad cramping or anything.I don’t even know that I’m pregnant I was just asking if you can BE pregnant and still bleed like that. Of course I HAVE been wondering. I feel seriously sick right now & my pants feel really tight.
- A: You may want to call your doctor and let them know what is going on so they can check and be sure things are OK still with baby. It may be nothing, but if it is something you’ll need your doctor to know about it.
- Did anyone you know get pregnant while on their period?
- Q: My boobs are never sore. The past 2 days, they are really sore and tender. This may sound weird, but where do they hurt when you’re pregnant? I never had this problem with my daughter. They hurt when you lift them and underneath. Would it hurt in this area with pregnancy? I had mild cramping . I had my period the first week of Jan.I had sex the 2nd to last day of my period. I had spotting Sat and Sun, Just when I wiped. It started with a purplish-pink discharge when I wiped. Just about the size of a pea. Then it was dark brown, then a very very light pink, with a tiny spot of red, then back to brown. All of this was when I wiped only.Today nothing. My periods are irregular, usually every 2-4 months. Any info on boob soreness or implantation bleeding will be greatly appreciated. Would a pregnancy test show up now? Did you or anyone you know get pregnant while on your period. Any other info you can offer, please do.
- A: A close friend of mine had her periods up until the day she gave birth and didn’t know she was pregnant until she was 6 months along.I had very tender breasts and felt nauseas for about a week and a half prior to a positive test. I had an IUD inplace and had no reason to suspect that I was pregnant, it was purely because i felt ill i thought to check the calender. I was about 5 days late and did a test it came back negitive but when i checked it again 12 min later it was positive. I didnt think anymore of it and it said to disregard after 10min. My boobs were that painful 3 days later i repeated the test again and to my complete suprise it was positive. So my boobs were the first indication that i was pregnant even before the test was able to detect any hormones.