Can you still get pregnant when your on your period
It’s possible -but highly unlikely. You’d have to have a very short or very long period to bring ovulation closer to the time MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-still-get-pregnant-when-your-on-your-period ]
More Answers to “Can you still get pregnant when your on your period“
- I got pregnant and didn’t have a period…I had a miscarriage on 8/21/05 and immediately got pregnant in 9/05 without having a period.
- Dont feel silly. Typically a period is a process which eliminates the lining of the womb so it would seem impossible that an egg that even had been fertilized could implant itself in the womb. Yes, it is possible for a woman to get pregna…
- As far as I’m aware there is a very very very low chance of getting pregnant during your period but most women do not ovulate at this time and I have never heard of any woman becoming pregnant during her period. As far as guys wanting to ha…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you still get your period even when your pregnant?
- Q: Lately my period comes but only lasts for 2 days if that. I’ve gained some weight and am very tired, I was wondering if it’s possible to still get your period when your pregnant. I also plan on getting a test soon.
- A: The simple answer to this is yes. If a woman has a short cycle — typically 21 days from first day to first day — then she is actually ovulating on day seven of her cycle (the seventh day from the first day of her period). Because some periods last that long, it is possible that a menses may be just ending when she is ovulating.Also, some bleeding may not be necessarily a real period. Occasionally, ovulation can cause some spotting, which can be mistaken for a period. A woman may think she is safe just at the most unsafe time.Bleeding may represent implantation of a fertilized ovum, too.It is best to see a health care provider to get all of this straightened out. Dates, ovulation and pregnancy are best handled with you, your wife and your provider sitting together with a calendar between you.Thanks for writing and I hope this helps.
- If you’re on the pill and pregnant do you still get your period?
- Q: If you’re on a birth control pill and you are pregnant does your period still come like normal when it normally comes? Can someone please help?
- A: hmmm…your question is kind of confusing…1. go off your birth control pill if you’re pregnant2. no, your period will not come when it normally comes if you are indeed pregnant.
- Do you still have your periods when you get pregnant on birth control?
- Q: When youre on birth control i know you can still get pregnant..but if you do, do you still have periods when it is time for you to according to the pills?
- A: Yes you can still get your period while pregnant…it will be morelight and spotting…get a test to be safe