Could I be pregnant if I am one day late for my period
If your period is usually right on schedule and you’re now late, you might well be pregnant. To find out take pregnancy test. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/could-i-be-pregnant-if-i-am-one-day-late-for-my-period ]
More Answers to “Could I be pregnant if I am one day late for my period“
- I missed one day taking my birth control and now my period is lat…?
- So… that would have been the last pill in the pack? Or the second to last? That’s highly unlikely to have caused a problem, (esp. since you did take it the next day) and even if you had ovulated, the egg wouldn’t have implanted yet by…
- Could i be pregnant if my period is one day late?
- Yes you could be pregnant if your period is only a day late. I’m pregnant with my 2nd and took a test after I was only one day late, got a very bold and fast positive sign. I wouldn’t worry yet, you did get a little blood earlier so wait a …
- Can I Be Pregnant If I Had Unprotected Sex 1 Day Before My Period…?
- Firstly, chances of pregnancy due to sex just one day before periods are poor because egg is not present at that time. But sometime, if a lady ovulates immediately after periods then pregnancy is possible because sperms can stay alive for 5…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- 6 days late, one day period; could i be pregnant?
- Q: my cycles very greatly from 25-45 day I am currently on day 42. I have been ttc since june and wanted to know if i could bleed for 20hrs & still be potentially pregnant? Help
- A: possibly
- If I had sex 1 day before i got my period, but am late for my next one, could i be pregnant?
- A: It’s possible but I don’t think it’s really likely. Pick up a test though just in case.
- 4 days Late then one day “period” could I be pregnant???
- Q: I knw so many people ask this kind of question but I would still appreciate some advice. I am not on any birth control and if I am preg I would not be unhappy. My periods come on the same date every month and last 3-4 days. This month however I was 4 days late thinking we might be preg I did a home test and it was Neg this morning I woke to some light spotting which soon turned into the beginnings of what I thought would be a full blown period. It was medium flow and bright red in colour but by early evening it had already started to die down and by the next morning was gone!! It only lasted the one day.This is very unusual for me also I had none of the usual symptoms that tell me my periods were coming this time I have had a whole new set of feelings I have been unbelievable tired, my Bf commented on my increased appetite I have had lower back and pelvic pain to my left side for a while now and also a funny taste in my mouth and slight dizzyiness.I don’t know if I am reading too much into it and should just leave it but it just seems so strange to me I haven’t been unusally stressed in fact things have been good. I’m very confused by it all.Sorry what is a FMU and a AF? sorry if it is obvious to everyone!
- A: Unfortunately, these symptoms aren’t unique to pregnancy. They can indicate you are getting sick or that your period is about to start. Likewise, you can be pregnant without experiencing any of these symptoms. If you are pregnant, what you are experiencing is called implantation bleeding. Bleeding that is caused by implantation generally occurs a few days before the woman should start her period. In other cases, the bleeding may not begin until the woman should have started her menstrual cycle. Implantation bleeding is generally very light pink or brown in color. Occasionally, there may be a few brighter red specks, but for the most part, this bleeding looks like “old” or “faded” blood. Clots are not usually passed during implantation bleeding.Implantation bleeding is generally quite scant. Most women use only a panty liner for several hours and find that it is more than adequate to meet their needs. Implantation bleeding lasts from 1 to 3 days. It may appear on day 1, 3 and even 5, but rarely extends beyond that.Pregnancy signs include:1.Implantation Bleeding2.Delay/Difference in Menstruation3.Swollen/Tender Breasts4.Fatigue/Tiredness5.Nausea/Morning Sickness6.Backaches7.Headaches8.Frequent Urination9.Darkening of Areolas10.Food CravingsHowever if you want a confirmed answer on whether you are pregnant or not, there are two alternatives that you can seek. The first alternative is to take a home pregnancy test kit one week or so after your missed period. If you are really pregnant, the pregnancy stick will able to detect it due to your high hormones level. Another alternative is to see and doctor and had blood test done.