Could you be pregnant even if you started your period
Generally with pregnancy you do not have a period. If you are concerned though, I would recommend taking a pregnancy test. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/could-you-be-pregnant-even-if-you-started-your-period ]
More Answers to “Could you be pregnant even if you started your period“
- Can i be pregnant even tough i barley started my period??
- i definetely think you should take a pregnancy test or see a doctor. they are probably the only options that you can know for sure if you are pregnant.
- Can a girl get pregnant before she even starts to have her period…?
- virginia, Virtually anything is possible in the pregnancy world. The female body is set up to …
- Could i be pregnant even though i started my period??
- I think not. But better do a test to be sure. AND protect yourself in future
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- could your belly start to show at 2 weeks?could you still be pregnant even if all the tests are negative?
- Q: i looked up on the computer for early pregnancy signs…it came up saying that their are some cases where womans bellys can start to show at 2 weeks…well its been 2 weeks today since i has sex unprotected on my most fertile day…instead of getting negative feed back..tell me is it possible that i am…when i eat like 15 minutes later my stomach starts to feel real weird like a food craving feeling and period feeling…its weird its been like this for like 2 days now…i have been taking medicine for a uti and im almost done with it so i doubt its that…plus on the computer it says some women can start to show weight gain fast…well i dont eat alot but my mom says that i have gained a good amount of weight fast and since i told her i might be she said then i might be because it really shows??i need some advice.please and thank youa little info to help he didnt cum in me but we did have sex 2 times unprotected.
- A: no, but…This is a favorite question of everyone who is trying to get pregnant and a good question. There are many signs and symptoms of pregnancy. I’ll try to cover a lot of them here. Missed Period A missed period is probably one of the more reliable signs of pregnancy. Although some women will experience implantation bleeding about the time of their period, it is usually lighter and/or shorter than their normal period. This is why you are asked for the first day of your last normal period. There are even a few women who will have period throughout their pregnancy, although this is rare, it does happen. If you’ve been planning for pregnancy, the day that you expect your period is probably well marked in your mind. It is the official day that you can take a home pregnancy test. These tests measure the levels of hCG (hormone secreted during pregnancy) in your urine. The amount of urine each test can detect varies widely. The amount of hormone each woman secret may also vary, but not as widely. The better tests on the market will measure 25-50 mIUs of hCG, which is usually the amount found in urine between the 4th and 5th weeks of pregnancy. The levels of hCG in your urine and blood will be different. First morning urine will always contain the highest concentration of hCG. However, most tests do not require that you use first morning urine. You can help better your chances of having enough hCG in your urine by waiting four hours after you last urinated to take the test. This will allow hCG to build up in your urine. These tests rarely give false results. A negative answer that is later revealed to be a pregnancy is usually the result of the test being performed too early. A positive that later turns out the woman is not pregnant is usually a very early miscarriage. Talk to your practitioner if you have questions about your pregnancy tests and consider calling the toll-free number provided by the test manufacturer. More information:Common Questions About Pregnancy Tests Blood tests are the most accurate and can be performed 7-10 days post-ovulation. Prev 12NextSuggested ReadingHow to Take a Pregnancy TestAre Pregnancy Tests Accurate?Quiz: Am I Pregnant?Suggested ReadingPregnancy Tips DailyBelly GalleryUltrasound GalleryPregnancy ToolsPregnancy CalendarDue Date CalculatorOvulation CalculatorRelated ArticlesHome Pregnancy Tests – Accuracy of Home Pregnancy TestsAre home pregnancy tests really accurate?Do I have to use first morning urine for a pregnancy test?How to Take a Pregnancy TestIf I take a pregnancy test too early can it be wrong?Guide since 1997Robin Elise Weiss, LCCEPregnancy / Birth GuideSign up for my NewsletterMy BlogMy ForumSponsored LinksAm I Pregnant?Early signs of pregnancy checklist. Get answers to your questions NOW.www.whattoexpect.comPregnancy SymptomsLife happens. How can you tell? A quick head to toe list.www.standupgirl.comTrying To Get Pregnant?Get free expert advice and answers To all your fertility questions.www.BabyZone.comTrying to Conceive?Find Answers Regarding Infertility and Treatment Optionswww.fertilitylifelines.comFree Pregnancy TestingLicensed, Quality Clinic. Walk-in, Free Pregnancy Tests. Contact Us.www.IllinoisAbortion.com
- Could you still be pregnant even if you start your period?
- A: Some women have light spotting periods in the beginning of their pregnancy, so that by the time they have signs they are pregnant they are farther along than they think. Some women have actually reported having regular periods through their entire pregnancy. So yes you could be pregnant even if you are bleeding. But it’s best to see your doctor if you are bleeding while pregnant, because it can be a bad sign
- if u have sex 28 days after your period could you get pregnant.?
- Q: i had sex for the first time on friday and he didn’t even last for 10 minutes it felt awkward when he was in me and it didn’t really hurt but i was suppose to get my period starting on friday because that’s the 28th day and now today i still haven’t gotten it and its the 30th day.. is there anyway i could get pregnant anytime soon (i know pregnancy can’t happen this early). it was unprotected. im still scared though.
- A: Yes you could be pregnant!! /FacepalmThe protection is there but no one uses it -_-