Do womens feet grow when they are pregnant
Yes, it’s normal to have a certain amount of swelling in the feet during pregnancy because you’re retaining more water. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-womens-feet-grow-when-they-are-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Do womens feet grow when they are pregnant“
- Do womens feet grow when they are pregnant
- Yes, it’s normal to have a certain amount of swelling in the feet during pregnancy because you’re retaining more water.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does anything stop feet from growing?
- Q: I’ve been a size 7 in womens for about 4 years. They’ve suddenly grown to a size 8, which isn’t much of a difference, but they are so wide. I can’t fit into my favorite heels anymore! I’m scared they’ll grow bigger. Is there anything I can do? (Other then surgery) And is it true your feet can grow when you’re pregnant?
- A: Sometimes your feet grow and spread from weight gain which is why they often do this during pregnancy. There’s not much you can do about this.
- if i have a second child, will my shoe size grow larger?
- Q: when i got pregnant with my son, my shoes size was 9 1/2 – 10. after i had him, i had to buy 11’s!!!!!!!! if i get pregnant again will my feet just grow larger and larger? do they make womens shoes larger than 11?!
- A: they dont really grow. Your arch drops and your feet become longer as a result. This is due to all the relaxin in your system, a hormone from pregnancy. Usualy by the end of the first pregnancy your body has stretched and changed as much as is physically possible, in the area of hips and feet and actual bone structure.