Does a woman have to be on her period to get pregnant
It’s possible, but highly unlikely to get pregnant during your period. You’d have to have a very short menstrual cycle, which MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-a-woman-have-to-be-on-her-period-to-get-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Does a woman have to be on her period to get pregnant“
- When is a woman most vulnerable to getting pregnant and can she g…?
- A woman is most likely to become pregnant closest to ovulation, which on avg occurs 14 days from day 1 of her period. ChaCha on!
- Can a woman get pregnant while on her period?
- Yes, a woman can get pregnant while on her period although her chances of getting pregnant are very low. So if you are planning on conceiving a baby, your best bet is to try when you are not on your period.
- Can a woman get pregnant right after her period?
- You are most likely to get pregnant when you ovulate which occurs 10-14 days before your period. When you are ovulating you will notice that the mucus in your vagina will become thicker, clearer and stronger. You can also track your basal b…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can semen soak through a sanitary pad and possibly get a woman pregnant on her period?
- Q: I know there is that clear part where it sticks to the woman’s underwear, so what are the chances of a woman getting pregnant?It wasn’t a whole load, a little bit got onto her gym shorts and it was a little higher up near her mons pubis. Do you think sperm could have soaked through her underwear and through the sanitary pad and swam up the blood to her vagina?
- A: Ah! we are talking about great swimmers here….lolQuote:”Can sperm travel through clothing or material? If the clothing was completely saturated with semen and was in direct contact with a woman’s vagina, there is a very slight chance the sperm could enter the vagina, but this is highly unlikely. No conclusive studies have been found to give a definite answer on this possibility.”I would suggest you take a look at the website below!
- Does a girl or woman have to be on her period to get pregnant?
- Q: I was wondering because I know that you have to HAVE a period to get preg I just dont know if you have to be on your period to get a baby in your box?
- A: Do you mean conceive during your period? Because that is the least likely time for you to conceive – although still possible. Or do you mean does a girl have to have had her first period before she can get pregnant? The answer is no – a female ovulates about 2 weeks before her period, so not having had a period yet is not an indication that she is not ovulating yet. Same goes for a woman who has not had her period again after childbirth.
- Can a woman get pregnant if her period comes 8 hours after sexual intercourse?
- Q: Hi, my boyfriend and I have just recently decided to have unprotected sex, and knowing we both were not ready for a child, he would do the withdrawal method. When he did the withdrawal method, he came right after he took came out. After the intercourse, my period arrived 8 hours later. My last period started on June 21, 2008. Is it possible for me to become pregnant? Could the pre- cum make me pregnant? Is the timing for my menstrual cycle to occur now right?Thank you for your answers.
- A: A woman can get pregnant at any time of the month. Also, it is very easy to become pregant using the withdrawal method, the pre-ejaculate does contain sperm. You should be using condoms if you are not ready for a child. Or you need to go to planned parenthood and get birth control. You are not being safe.