Does Acutane have long term effects on babies
Yes, accutane can have serious birth defects on pregnant women if they use it! Be careful! ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-acutane-have-long-term-effects-on-babies ]
More Answers to “Does Acutane have long term effects on babies“
- What are some long-term effects of shaken baby syndrome??
- long term effects can be mental retardation or also can have cerebral palsy
- Are there any long-term effects from getting RSV as an infant??
- Some babies with RSV continue to have recurrent respiratory symptoms throughout childhood. It is estimated that, of all the babies admitted to hospital with the disease, 30 per cent will still suffer recurrent wheezing episodes 10 years lat…
- Are there any long-term harmful effects on the baby if the mother…?
- Yes, there can be. Smoking during pregnancy may mean that after the child is born it will have more colds and other lung problems.