How big can a pregnant woman get
An average-size woman should gain about 25 to 30 pounds during pregnancy. Thanks ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-big-can-a-pregnant-woman-get ]
More Answers to “How big can a pregnant woman get“
- How long does it take for a pregnant woman to get noticably big??
- On the lower side of average (meaning if you are pretty petitie) as little as 3 months. But average, between 4 and 5.
- Who plays the pregnant woman in big girls don’t cry they get even?
- Hillary Wolf plays Laura Chartoffa delightfully sarcastic and self aware preteen and her dysfunctional family.
- Do japanese women get big pregnant bellies?
- The size of a woman’s belly is determined by her own body type/build, the size of her baby, and the way that she is carrying her child. A woman’s ethnicity and cultural background don’t really play a role…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How big do u feel a pregnant woman’s belly can get?
- A: Huuugeee.
- How can you tell a woman is pregnant before the belly gets big?
- Q: My biology teacher was telling us about the older folks back in the days when he was young. They apparently could just look at a woman and tell she was pregnant before she even knew. That is, before the belly gets big and its pretty obvious. I was wondering what do you look for then? I mean, I believe it to be true because I’ve seen shows where they mention this, but I never really knew how they tell.
- A: My dad has always known when my mother or one of his daughters (all are married) are pregnant. He usually knows before we do! I have no idea how though
- How big can a pregnant women’s belly get?
- Q: And what about boob size?
- A: everybody is different