How can you get pregnant quicker
Charting your daily basal body temperature and checking your cervical mucous you can tell when ovulating and the most fertile. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-get-pregnant-quicker ]
More Answers to “How can you get pregnant quicker“
- To get pregnant quick, you need to start having lots of unprotected sex. Also, eat healthy and drink lots of water so your body is healthy. Good luck!
- ･ 1 Time intercourse properly. You must have sex during your most fertile days of the month (the period… ･ 2 Figure out when you ovulate. You can do this in a couple of ways. Pay close attention to your menstrual… ･ 3 Maintain a healthy…
- Believe it or not its not as easy as one might think to become pregnant. Try having sex during your fertile days. You can buy a test at any drug store.If you reduce your stress your chances of acheiving pregnancy will definatly improve. Mak…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I was told you can get pregnant quicker after having a MC, is that true? How long did it take you??
- A: I have been told the same and hope it is true sorry for your loss I lost mine 3 wks ago. Some of my friends only took a couple of months to concieve again Good luck & special baby dust to you!
- Help with getting pregnant quicker?
- Q: I have been looking looking at ovulation calculators online and its telling me I will be ovluating anywhere from the 4-11 of Febuary with the 9th day being the most fertile. Can anyone give me some tips on what I need to do to become pregnant this month. Please no smart comments. Also how long did it take for some of you to become pregnant…any tricks that worked?? NO RUDE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A: Well nothing is guaranteed but my husband and I only ttc’d for about one month. Go with the ovulation calendar it is correct. Having sex every day does not really factor in on anything. I know that after my husband and I had sex we would take pillows n prop up my hips (tilt them up) for 15-30 minutes. I also started taking prenatals before ttc. There are websites available for some ideas. Just go to google or yahoo or any search engine and type in trying to concieve.Hope that helps and here’s some babydust for luck!
- How long did it take you to get pregnant after stopping birth control?
- Q: I have had one miscarriage and one successful pregnancy. I have been on the pill for two years. How long did it take you to get pregnant after stopping birth control? Is there anything I can do to get pregnant quicker?
- A: i heard 6 months is average