How do I make my pregnant wife happy
You can rub her lower back & go to all her doctor appointment with her. Randomly clean up something in the house, anything. Bye! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-make-my-pregnant-wife-happy ]
More Answers to “How do I make my pregnant wife happy“
- How to Make Your Pregnant Wife Happy
- ･ 1 A back or foot rub. ･ 2 A love poem. ･ 3 A single rose from your garden . ･ 4 Sing a love song leave it on her answering machine. ･ 5 A romantic walk. ･ 6 A homemade card. ･ 7 Clean the house. ･ 8 A love note on her car. ･ 9 Sing a son…
- How can I make an irritable pregnant wife happy and comfortable &…?
- My friend, you are in a rough spot. My ex- wife went from the love of my life to bizatch in 2.5 seconds. At first, I was convinced we were headed for divorce after being married for only several months. Finally, a female friend put it int…
- Can a man who masturbates make his wife pregnant?
- Yes, absolutely. A man who masturbates is just as likely to get his female partner pregnant as a man who does not.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I make an irritable pregnant wife happy and comfortable & avoid taking a short temper personally?
- Q: My wife really has a short temper and is easily frustrated now that she is pregnant. this is her first child and i feel i have done my part to keep her happy. She is only a couple of months pregnant but i continuously get my feelings hurt. Can anyone help me?
- A: My friend, you are in a rough spot.My ex- wife went from the love of my life to bizatch in 2.5 seconds. At first, I was convinced we were headed for divorce after being married for only several months. Finally, a female friend put it into perspective for me:”Do you know what it’s like to act crazy, know you’re acting crazy, and not be able to do anything about it?”The problem was that clarification came far too late. That, and there was never an apology for poor behavior, either at home, in front of our friends, or in front of my coworkers. It was always: “I’m pregnant, you need to shut up and put up with it.”Unfortunately, this became a theme in the marriage that lasted until the end.Mine, however, is what I hope was an isolated case. My suggestion to you is this: CALMLY sit your wife down, and explain to her how you feel. Be prepared for a backlash, it IS primarily hormones, after all; but let her know that you are being hurt by this, and try to work ways around it.I encourage you to do this sooner, rather than later, as continuing in this vein may damage the relationship, and that’s something you don’t want.Best of luck.
- how can i keep my wife happy while she is pregnant?
- Q: we are about 8 weeks along and all i want to do is make my wife happy please help me
- A: Keep telling her how much you love her and how beautiful she is because when she get the baby bumps she will probably go through the stage where she will say she feels fat and frumpy.Take her out for meals Take her to the moviesBuy her flowersLet her know you will be there for her no matter what Never get into a argument with her no matter how hard she is trying to make u argueGive her foot rubs Give her shoulder rubsOffer to wash her back when she is having a bath/showerPregnant women love being pampered i hope these ideas have helped and good luck in what ever u decide to do
- My wife and i are having dificulty in our relationship.She is 13weeks pregnant.How can i make her happy?
- Q: I wanna know how to make her happy and how to make our marriage right.Presently she dont wanna see me.She drove me out cos i told her that i was leaving her.I did that out of anger.I need help in making our marriage back right
- A: Sounds like a stressful time for you both – its always a scary time when you’re getting ready for a new addition. Add in the hormones that are probably driving her crazy and you have a recipe for disaster. I would give her a little time to cool down – a day or so, then ask her for a date. Some time to talk – go out to dinner at a quiet restaurant if you want some neutral ground. Let her know all you’re feeling and make sure you apologize for anything you said in anger and let her know what you meant and what you didn’t. You two married for a reason – I’m assuming love! Given a change to calmly talk things out, I’m sure you’ll both be back on track in no time.That being said – its going to take alot of time, patience and effort from both of you. If you’re serious about patching it up – show her and I’m sure she’ll reciprocate in kind.Good luck to you both – and congratulations on the baby!