How fast do you get sick when you are pregnant
Most cases of morning sickness start between the 4th and 6th week of pregnancy and lasts until the 14th to 16th week. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-fast-do-you-get-sick-when-you-are-pregnant ]
More Answers to “How fast do you get sick when you are pregnant“
- How fast do you get sick when you are pregnant
- Most cases of morning sickness start between the 4th and 6th week of pregnancy and lasts until the 14th to 16th week.
- Is it true that you get sicker faster when pregnant with a girl??
- I hope so! My wife is 14 weeks pregnant and has been really really sick. I hate that for her, but I really want a girl. I guess that’s a little selfish…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I get pregnant faster?
- Q: My fiance and I have been trying to conceive for over six months now…and have gotten nothing! I am gettin so frustrated! I want to be pregnant more than anything! I have heard that you are supposed to stay laying down after sex to get more sperm to get to your egg..how long am I supposed to lay there? and do I need to elevate my legs or anything…is it normal to have a bunch of sperm come out when I go to the bathroom afterwards or is it just me? I have also heard more sperm gets up there if he ejaculates while he is on top? If anybody has any little tricks they know to get pregnant faster…please share…i’m so desperate…I want a baby more than anything and I’m getting sick of getting that frustrating period reminding me that i’m not pregnant every month….I just want those two lines…so someone please give me some advice!! Also how often should I have sex? every day? every other day?
- A: It’s crazy…here you are, trying your hardest to get pregnant..and then on Yahoo answers, you see 13 year olds posting questions about how they became pregnant, whether they should or should not have the baby, and how they’re so scared because their parents are going to find out and the kicker is…they weren’t even trying to get pregnant in the first place! It’s almost a joke, really. Just as a little story, My husband and I tried to conceive for a while year. Last year around Thanksgiving time, it finally happened. I think it wasn’t happening for a whole year because I was stressing so much over it. I kept thinking about the baby. I kept counting days, researching my ovulation charts, reading about all kinds of crazy methods to conceive a child. I had baby on the brain. Finally in November last year, I gave up. I had a move to think about. I had to pack things, clothes, furniture…had to get an apartment, start paying new bills with my husband, make a road trip to our new state..things were hectic and I forgot about baby-making, and somewhere around that time, it happened. I think when you are anticipating a child, your body isn’t going to respond only because of how the stress hormones are high even though you don’t know it. And this can even put your cycle off. It sucks, really. I have some really helpful sites for you though..you should check them out:*Find out when you are ovulating:http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/227230/trying_to_conceive_find_out_when_youre.html*Side effects of personal lubricants when TTC:http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/227220/trying_to_conceive_side_effects_of.html*Tips for Conceiving:http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/162109/trying_to_conceive_when_you_want_a.html*Increasing chances of getting pregnant:http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/227218/tricks_for_trying_to_conceive_how_to.htmlGood luck..I know it’s so frustrating…but it will happen. Like I said, we tried for a year..now I am a mom to a beautiful baby who was born in August 2008.
- Is my rabbit pregnant? I’m starting to get afraid!?
- Q: Is my rabbit pregnant?What are signs that a rabbit is pregnant?She’s been acting really strange lately. She has two fuzzy lop male friends in the cage with her that I recently got in December. Can they really get pregnant that fast?! I noticed they started grooming her, and she’s been grooming herself a lot lately too. They actually seemed to have pulled out a little too much hair around her nose-she still has hair, but it just looks a little plucked.She’s been acting totally weird tonight. She started picking up the hay stuff in her bin and carrying it around while bobbing her head up every now and then. I noticed she scratched out a side portion of the bin in the cage too…almost like a nest. No hay is there…you can completely see the bottom of the green bin.I need to clean it out anyways, and I will probably do so after posting this, but how fast can rabbits get pregnant? And when do you know when they’re getting around that time? What should I do? Do I need to do anything or will it just come naturally? She’s definitely getting fixed after this if she is. She’s giving me a heart attack. I’m hoping that she’s pregnant, and she’s not freaking out or sick! Any thing would really help me and her out right now! Thanks!!!(She’s also staying away from me; she won’t eat her carrots…she just keeps doing this with the hay in the bin. She’s staying downstairs away from the two males too! All three have been together for about a month now.)I did expect it at some point, but not exactly this soon! lol! I’ve seen the males hump each other, but I figured it was a dominance thing. I’ve seen them attempt to hump the female; it seems they might have succeeded while I wasn’t aware.
- A: Honestly she probably is because she’s constantly with two males, do you really think they won’t have sex? LOL. The nipples will start to fill up and become larger and on my horse you could feel the “milk vein” along her stomach. here are some sites you should check out.http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_you_te…http://www.thenaturetrail.com/Palpating-…http://www.debmark.com/rabbits/breeding….http://www.threelittleladiesrabbitry.com…You should also separate her from the males. Especially if you don’t want any troubles as she will be VERY protective of her babies. You also don’t want 5,000 bunnies…
- When did you first get morning sickness? How many weeks were you?
- Q: I am just coming up to 6weeks pregnant on Sunday and cant believe it happened so fast, It took us just 4 months to conceive. Only I remember when I was pregnant with my son I was as sick as a dog morning, noon and night. So far I haven’t had any sickness, I just feel dizzy spells, I am taking vitamin supplements for pregnant women. And I don’t feel pregnant, I have to keep taking pregnancy tests to make sure.Can you remember how many weeks you were, when you first began to actually be sick.Thanks ladies x
- A: First of all, you don’t have to be sick!! Not all women have “morning” sickness, so don’t accept it as fact. Usually, if you’re expecting to be sick, you greatly increases your chances of actually getting sick! To specifically answer your question, I was a little nauseous starting around 7 weeks, but never actually puked, just had an upset stomach. In lasted maybe 2 weeks.Think positively and good luck! 🙂