How late on your period are you when your pregnant
A week or two late on your period. Do you have anymore questions? ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-late-on-your-period-are-you-when-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to “How late on your period are you when your pregnant“
- How late on your period are you when your pregnant
- A week or two late on your period. Do you have anymore questions? ChaCha!
- Can your period be really late not be pregnant??
- It is possible to have a really late period or even a missed period and not be pregnant. Your periods can be irregular due to a number of things like stress, eating differently and hormones so it doesn’t necessarily mean you are pregnant.
- My period is late – Am I pregnant?
- First of all, you don’t need to panic. Sometimes periods become irregular after a time of being active but to be safe you may want to check with your doctor to see what the cause of the irregularity is. Depending on your size, it can eith…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many days was your period late until you found out you were pregnant?
- Q: I’m 8 days late. I just want to know when I should take it because I don’t want to waste money on pregnancy tests that give me the wrong answer. 🙂 I kept a record of my period four months ago and they were either just one or two days late. This one is eight days..
- A: I had to be blood tested 4 days after missed period. It was positive. (I was tested because I was scheduled for surgery just 1 week before I found out!) Needless to say I didnt have surgery!!!I say take a test and see. If its negative, get a blood test!
- How long does it take for you to miss your period before you know your pregnant?
- Q: I am a little late on my period, and the last time i had sex was two weeks ago. How long does it take for you to miss your period before you know? Also, approximately when do you start getting “morning sickness”?
- A: Just buy and take a pregnancy test. Then you’ll know for sure.
- It is common to get period cramps without getting your period it when you are 1 month pregnant?
- Q: I just found out that I am pregnant about 7 hours ago! I am so happy, but for the last 4 days I have been getting cramps that feel like period cramps. I am late for my period, but I am nervous because I have only taken a home pregnancy test, it says it was 99.9% accurate. I am going to the doctor for a real test on Monday, but I am wondering how common it is for women to feel period cramps, I also have breast tenderness. Also, I am on the medication Metformin for insulin resistance, can that cause a false positve? Should I not let myself get too excited? By the way, I all the sudden have no appitite, which is strange for me and some foods taste different (I’m not sure if this has anything to do with it, just letting you know, lol). Thanks!
- A: it sure is common, I did with both my pregnancies, it feels like your period is about to start any time. Relax it will be ok :)BTW your symptoms are common pregnacy symptoms and sore breasts are a classic one Congrats!!