How late should you be to find out if your pregnant
If your cycle is normal you could take a pregnancy test as early as 3 or 4 days after a missed period. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-late-should-you-be-to-find-out-if-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to “How late should you be to find out if your pregnant“
- How late should you be to find out if your pregnant
- If your cycle is normal you could take a pregnancy test as early as 3 or 4 days after a missed period. ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do You Think That I Am Pregnant? Please Help?
- Q: Okay, I obviously know that nobody can know accurately on here, but please tell me your opinion. I’m 18 years old. Two months ago, I went on an adventure alone to France for one month. While I was there I met a guy who I fell in love with and towards the end of my trip, we had sex, but it was unprotected. I broke things off with him as I knew that a long distance relationship would be extremely difficult. I wasn’t on birth control or anything when I went to France because I wasn’t expecting to find a man, I was there for sightseeing. So, on average I weigh about 116 or 117 pounds, I’m 5’7. Over the past month, I’ve gained 7 pounds which is extremely unusual as I go for an hour run every morning, go to the gym twice a week, and eat healthy. I’ve tried losing the weight, but there’s been no change.I’m late for my period, which is unusual too. I’ve also been getting nauseous a lot and I haven’t been sick like that since I was three years old. Certain foods make me feel nauseous, also unusual. I’m also peeing frequently…Most of you are probably thinking “Go see an effing doctor!” trust me, I could if I would. My mom is a doctor at the same clinic I go to, and she is also friends with all the doctors around the city. Even though I would ask for my results and even the trip in to the doctors to stay confidential, then there’s bills, and again she’s friends with them etc… somehow word would get out. I’m really afraid of what my mom’s reaction would be, therefore I’m uncomfortable sharing my theories until I’m 110% sure.I would buy one of those quickie tests, but they’re not always accurate which scares me, plus again my mom would find out, she’d find a receipt, the box, or she’d catch me in the act, I don’t know.So I really need honest opinions here. I’m in 12th grade, I just turned 18 four days ago. If I’m pregnant, I’m not comfortable with abortion, and I’m not sure how I feel about giving the child up for adoption either, but that’s my personal decision so yeah…Also, should I contact my ex-boyfriend? I realize there’s not much he can do, I’m not expecting him to do anything but I feel he should probably know what’s going on, or else things could get messy.Thanks.
- A: Wow, where do I begin…oh my.Well it sounds like you are pregnant. Well here is the thing, I would get some cash and buy a test they are pretty accurate buy two just to be sure, go into a restaurant or a big retail outlet somewhere like debenhams with toilets, sit take the test. i guess the result will determine what happens next.I respect your views on abortions a child is a blessing there are far worst things. Also get tested, for STDs you dont have to use your real name try going some where far from home.Pregnancy is not something that can stay hidden for long if you are pregnant, especially if your mother is a doctor. so hurry up!Your mother might suprise you.All the best.
- how many days do you have to wait to find out if your pregnant?
- Q: i had sex the 27th of jan. and my period was supposed to be here the 9th and now its 4 days late. i tried that first reponse pregnancy test and did it the 3rd day of my missed period and it came out negative. only one thing, that pregnancy test is or almost is a year old. should i go what with that test showed me?? my friend also told me i should of done the test 5 days after my missed period instead of 3 days b4 like the box said. they also told me i should wait a month 15 days and if it does not come by then, do the test again.is that true? well thanks
- A: I only waited three or four days after I missed my period to take a test. I have taken the Clear Blue Easy test with my two children and the one that I am pregnant with now. I was also told that if it comes back negative, and you think that you still think that you are pregnant, wait a week and try again. Good Luck to you!
- My boyfriend found out that i think i could be pregnant, and acted like a jerk. What should i do?
- Q: So we are both sixteen and ive been dating him for a about 1 year and 2 months. He always tells me how much he loves me and how no matter what he’ll always love me.Ive been on the pill for 3 months, and i do take pills late time to time.. alright.. well.. maybe a good bit. Ive been showing all signs of pregnancy. Sore boobs, fatigue, cramping, moodyness, headaches, and certain food will make me feel quesy. My boyfriend knows everything ive been going thru.. but still never thought what it could be. We use the withdrawal method during sex. (pull out and pray)My iron pill that gives me my period is this week, so if i dont have my period i was planning on testing.SOOOO… Heres the story………Yesterday, Me, My Boyfriend, And our best guyfriend Jason were going to see a Flyleaf concert. We were standing in line out in the cold when suddenly my stomach starts cramping…. bad. So i start to hold my lower stomach and Jason asked what was wrong with me, and i just told him im having cramps. He laughed and said “Females and their periods..” and i was like .. No… this has been going on for weeks. Jason gave my boyfriend a look, and my boyfriend just said.. Shes on the pill. Jason said that alot of people get pregnant on the pill. Then my boyfriend started argueing about how i cant be and blah blah blah, while im just standing there feeling like ultimate crap.I told my boyfriend when i looked up everything i was going through on google.. i got multiple pregnancy websites. And then he just was like.. “I heard the pill makes you think your pregnant” and i just said.. i guess sometimes.. but the pill wont give me sore boobs for a month and headaches, and they wont make me tired. He stopped and looked at me.. and Said something smarta**ed like “Well i guess the only way to be sure you dont have these little stupid scares anymore is if we go abstinant.” It ticked me off because thats not what i want to happen so i just stopped talking to him. Without realizing he put his hands where my pelvis is because my shirt rode up . and he said “Oh i got to be a good boy, no more of that.” I just looked at him and said.. you better hope i start my period this week.. It was kind of awkward after that. But then he loosened up and started acting cuddly and normal again. We kissed about 30 times during the concert.We drove Jason home and were going to drive to McDonalds because we were starving. And he looked at me and said. “Baby i love you so much, and i never want you to think i dont, Im sorry for anything i ever do wrong, I just love you so much” and i told him that i loved him too, and he just said in a kind of scared voice.. “you better start you period this week.” and i said.. I know..I know my boyfriend loves me, but if i do find out im pregnant im afraid of how he’s going to act. And if im not its going to be one of them “i told you so” deals. So what should i do about him.:( im really scared.
- A: He was acting like a jerk because he’s still an immature boy. Immature boys don’t always react well to life-changing events like pregnancy. It doesn’t mean that he won’t rise to the occasion if need be. But you’ll need to remember that his first reaction may not be his final reaction. And eventually he will grow up and learn how to always make his first reaction a loving one. Well, not all boys learn to do this. But hopefully he will.But seriously, if you’re not good at taking the pill, you need to find another method. Go talk to your doc – there are lots of birth control options out there (Nuvaring, shot, IUD, implants) that you don’t “take” every day. And if you don’t want any of those options, and don’t want to get pregnant, use a female condom. Or a male condom. It’s your life – take care of it.