How long are guppies pregnant and how many eggs do they lay
A Guppies gestation is normally 28 days, and she can have anywhere from 20 to 200 fry at a time. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-are-guppies-pregnant-and-how-many-eggs-do-they-lay ]
More Answers to “How long are guppies pregnant and how many eggs do they lay“
- How long are guppies pregnant and how many eggs do they lay?
- A Guppies gestation is normally 28 days, and she can have anywhere from 20 to 200 fry at a time. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- lots of fish questions to ask help me out please !?
- Q: ok first off ill tell you a little about my set up , i have a 125 gallon tank with a broad range of cummunity fish , 3 angels(2 large and one small and surprising not getting attacked, iam keeping a close eye) , a small school of neons(10 ) , and small school of tetras(5 small ones and like 5 big ones ) 2 black ghost knife fish , 2 plecos , 1 clown loach (hes doing fine alone ) ,3 large apple snails 1 painted glass fish (my girl wanted him i know its fucked up what they do ) 2 mollys 1 upside down cat fish , 1 cat fish , 2 glass cats , 2 weather loaches ,2 bala sharks , 3 dwraf gurnamis , 3 guppies ( no outher fish dont eat them ) i might have missed one of two lol but ya thats the jist of things i have a heathy number of plants and rocks not to many to give swimming room and two power heads one large fluflow filter 3 ari stones some decor (pirate theam argggggg),and one moss ball ,I feed them twice a day with flake food and blood worm ,pelets ,and (algee pelets only in the evening ) is that ok for them they all eat ? and how does my set up sound i would like some feed back ! and i am not adding any more fish i might take some out when the clown loach gets bigger !(how big does he get the largest size i saw was like 4 inches ?) and is it over populated ?, i think its like on the line ! so thats ok right ? my apple snails eat all my plant ! i know you cant get them to stop but does any one know were i can but some cheap water plants in toronto big als is so expensive when it comes to plants ! and my bgnf are the newest and last addition and they are timmed how long till they really come out ? wow i know i missed a fish or two i am stumped iam not by my tank know but i am thinkng hard lol and ya its my dream tank ! ok one more question i think my molly is pregnant with eggs i got a floating hatchery but the slots for the fish are small no swimming room at all ! should i still use it and how do i know for sure that she is carring, she got fatter and the male keeps comming up to the belly ! and were if i dont use it will they lay there eggs and how do i go about remaoving them into a differant tank ? thaks for all the help every one !”keep going” wtf is that mean ?
- A: lol, i think that the 2 dudes above me were making fun of you a bit…anyways…you have a looooot of fish…ok and from what i read they dont have swimming space? idk but i have counted this morning how many fish i have in my litte 10 gallon and i have 10 fish and 1 frog lol so whatever…i think that ur feeding them right 2 times a day is good. ok as for the molly i think you should put her in a little 1 gallon tank unfiltered…if possible with a heater BY HERSELF!!! and wai and see…maybe shes just fat…you never kno but try to keep her by herself as for everything else…i think its a good setup…and if it is too much fish WHO CARES! lol its ur fish tank! lolalright, hope i helped ya and i wish i had ur tank lolGOOD LUCK!