How long does it take to get morning sickness when you’re pregnant
The nausea usually starts around six weeks of pregnancy, but it can begin as early as four weeks into your pregnancy. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-to-get-morning-sickness-when-you%27re-pregnant ]
More Answers to “How long does it take to get morning sickness when you’re pregnant“
- How long does it take to get morning sickness when your pregnant??
- for me it was almost right away. My last period was Jan 21 on the 5th of Feb I felt a sharp pain in my uterus and I spotted that day. I found out today I am pregnant for sure with an ept test and I have been feeling weird for the past 2.5 w…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- 2 questions here.. Girls more suited to both, please!?
- Q: Question 1: Can anyone answer me this.. How long does it take for the pill to travel through the body and do it’s work?? I find, whenever I take mine, at least 30 mins – an hour later (sometimes less sometimes more, depends) but I always rush to the toilet.. It’s not diarrhea however.. Does this take away the pill’s full effect? Does it mean that the pill just passes through my body without doing it’s job? Just abit concerned, is all.Question 2: How can you tell if you’re pregnant? My issue above has sorta got me worried about my pill not working properly, and there has been times where I have had sex that arvo, when I have gone to the toilet in the mornings. I don’t know if it’s just my stomach toning up (I do try to workout at the gym more recently) but my tummy is flat, but then sticks out toward the lower part, and it feels sort of hard. But I can grab it and jiggle it without it hurting, so maybe it is just abit of fat?? But I have not had any morning sicknesses and all the sterotypical symptoms of being pregnant.. What could this mean??Sorry if these questions don’t really make any sense, i’ve sort of had to write this in a rush. Proper answers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!! ~~<3
- A: With any pill, what it does when it enters your body is it makes its way to your stomach and when it “dissolves” it enters your blood stream and that’s how it does its job, so you having to use the restroom right after shouldn’t have an affect on if it works or not, however birth control is always very risky in my opinion because you can eat something or take something that counteracts the pillIf you are worried about being pregnant and you are not sure if you are or not, you can always do a pregnancy test, or go to your doctor..
- Not a question… Just for laughs :)?
- Q: For those who can use a laugh:”YES, I’m pregnant again. YES, I know what causes it. NO I don’t think I’ve had too many!””Unless you are the one who put this baby in here or the one who will take it out, you are not allowed to touch my belly!””I’m a Pregasauraus…mess with me and you’ll be extinct.””There is no finer investment for any community than putting milk into babies.” (Churchill) “Diaper backward spells repaid. Think about it.” (McLuhan)”People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one” (Burke)Pregnancy Jokes:Q. Should I have a baby after 35?A. No, 35 children is enough.Q. When will my baby move?A. With any luck, right after he finishes high school.Q. How will I know if my vomiting is morning sickness or the flu?A. If it’s the flu, you’ll get better.Q. Since I became pregnant, my breasts, rear-end, and even my feet have grown. Is there anything that gets smaller during pregnancy?A. Yes, your bladder.Q. What is the most common pregnancy craving?A. For men to be the ones who get pregnant.Q. What is the most reliable method to determine a baby’s sex?A. Childbirth.Q. The more pregnant I get, the more often strangers smile at me. Why?A. ‘Cause you’re fatter than they are.Q. My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she’s borderline irrational.A. So what’s your question?Q. What’s the difference between a nine-month pregnant woman and a model?A. Nothing, if the pregnant woman’s husband knows what’s good for him.Q. How long is the average woman in labor?A. Whatever she says, divided by two.Q. My childbirth instructor says it’s not pain I’ll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?A. Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.Q. When is the best time to get an epidural?A. Right after you find out you’re pregnant.Q. Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labor?A. Not unless the word “alimony” means anything to you.Q. What does it mean when the baby’s head is crowning?A. It means you feel as though not only a crown but the entire throne is trying to make its way out of you.Q. Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?A. Yes, pregnancy.Q. Does pregnancy cause hemorrhoids?A. Pregnancy causes anything you want to blame it for.Q. Where is the best place to store breast milk?A. In your breasts.Q. Is there a safe alternative to breast pumps?A. Yes, baby lips.Q. What does it mean when a baby is born with teeth?A. It means that the baby’s mother may want to rethink her plans to nurse.Q. How does one sanitize nipples?A. Bathe daily and wear a clean bra. It beats boiling them in a saucepan.Q. What are the terrible twos?A. Your breasts after baby stops nursing cold turkey.Q. What is the best time to wean the baby from nursing?A. When you see teeth marks.Q. Do I have to have a baby shower?A. Not if you change the baby’s diaper very quickly.Q. Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again?A. When the kids are in college.
- A: i havent laughed out loud at a joke in a long time .. thanks lol
- How is your day today pregnant ladies? Better day for me!?
- Q: Hello there all!Just wanted to see how you are going today? Good day? Bad day? How far along are you? Anything you’re excited about?I’m having a pretty good day actually!At this very moment Bub is dancing around in my tummy and making my clothes jump – I love it! Had strong morning sickness this morning but went when I fed me and Bub up.Last night I finally had a good sleep with my bad back – but on the couch! That was a shock as I didn’t realise I had fallen asleep until I woke up and it was light.Last night after telling work in the morning that I couldn’t work for much longer (only a week or so) as I’m now in a back brace, I got a call from the big boss (boss of my boss) and told that I am a valued employee and that they will pay me for my doctors appointment today, put someone onto my shift tonight with me so I don’t have to strain as much AND that they want me to decide when I can stop working as they want me back after the baby is born. She actually asked to speak to my husband (we were both in shock) and told him how valued I am and that they will support my decision to stop when I feel I need to. Which I don’t think is much longer, as the physio said I can’t work and should for only another week or two. So that made me happy as my notice yesterday meant I was finishing up work BEFORE I had finished my first full year there and therefore wouldn’t be eligible for maternity leave. SO BIG YAY! I was actually thinking work would be glad to get rid of me as my pregnancy came only months after starting there and I haven’t had the easiest run either which meant times off work!So tonight, in my new back brace I do a shift, and Sunday and then I’ll see how my back goes next week. Hubby wants me to finish tonight, but I would like to try and fit a few more shifts in.Tomorrow is my 27th Birthday and I’m looking forward to spending it with my family! And Mum has bought me a whole lot of stuff for my hospital bag and Bub – so I can’t wait to see!Various other things going on but I shouldn’t ramble!Time for a shower so Hubby can take me food shopping between his jobs!So how are your days going? By the way, I’m 30 Weeks 2 Days pregnant with number one… X
- A: awww thats wonderful hun, i know uv had a tough time so itl be great knowing u can get your rest in xxx im ok 2day, im freezing and just got into work (9.18am thursday lol) but i have my midwife 2day and am going to be measured for the 1st time :Dhad an awful pain in the groin last night and this morning, not sure if bub was on a nerve or what but ouch ! lol.aww i hope ull have a great birthday, mines the 21st x (hey just think 27yrs ago ur mom was going through what we are now 😀 )i cant wait to start my hospital bag, i have a few small things but nothing proper as yet x all the best hunni xx