How long does it take you to become pregnant
After intercourse it usually takes about six days for the fertilized egg to implant in the uterine wall. ChaCha for now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-you-to-become-pregnant ]
More Answers to “How long does it take you to become pregnant“
- How long it takes to become preganant can depend on fertile the 2 people are that are trying to become pregnant. You can get pregnant very easily or sometimes you have to have some help from your doctor.
- Well, you really don’t know how long it takes for the sperm to reach your egg. The ony way to find out is to wait 2 weeks after intercourse and get a pregnancy test
- We were trying for 14 VERY long months. I started charting and by the second cycle I was pregnant. Get a basal thermometer and try a site like fertility friend. With your temps and other signs it will calculate your cycle and the next month…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take to become pregnant after you stop taking the pill?
- A: depends on your body and if their is any problems with you or you’re significant other. can take up to 2yrs for a healthy couple to conceive. good luck
- How long after sex if you become pregnant does it take for the hcg to show up on a hpt?
- Q: How long does it take for the hcg to show up on a home preganacy test after having sexual intercourse if one got got pregnant?
- A: First of all, it would take 7-10 days for the fertilized egg to implant into the uterine wall and then it will take several days after that for enough HCG to be in your system to register on a HPT.
- How long does it typically take a woman to become pregnant after going off the pill?
- Q: I have been on the pill for about 7 years. I just barely went off the pill (was supposed to start a new pack today). How long does it typically take for a woman to become pregnant after going off the pill? Does it matter how long you’ve been on it?
- A: It doesn’t matter whether or not you have been on the pill or not, the average time for getting pregnant is 6 months. Some women take a few months extra to get their cycles back to normal but by the end of 1 year, 85% of people are pregnant.Good luck and baby dust!!!