How long during im pregnant will that happen
Many women have had some kind of discharge right through the first trimester. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-during-im-pregnant-will-that-happen ]
More Answers to “How long during im pregnant will that happen“
- How long during im pregnant will that happen
- Many women have had some kind of discharge right through the first trimester. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how long does it take for a female dog to attract males during heat?
- Q: so we just noticed yesterday that our female dog (who is less than a year old) is starting to come into heat.ive been reading up on it and from what ive read (correct me if im wrong) it usually takes 7 days to come into heat, then 7 days where your dog is fertile, then 7 days to come out of heat.form my understanding, its the 7 days in the middle that is the only time male dogs are attracted to her. is that right?? that dosent sound right! we are putting her up at night and keeping a very very watchful eye on her during the day as she is in our back yard.we are planning on getting her spayed after she stops, but im still worried that an accident will happen that could affect her health since she is so young (her getting pregnant)so basically, what is a good indicator by looks or behavior that we should start worrying about the possibility of male dogs trying to get to her?
- A: Not all dogs read the “workshop manual” of when is the best time to mate. ALL females vary and have been known to conceive after the first 3 days, or right up to day 25 of a season!Leaving your bltch outside on her own is asking for trouble and almost definitely she will get mated by a passing dog that will pick up her scent from miles away!Your dog needs to come inside NOW, and stay inside unless she is with you on a leash when out, and needs to be spayed 3 weeks after her heat is over. If you cannot keep her under constant observation during this time, then it would be better to get her spayed now, although spaying during a heat is not the best option, but will be the only way “YOU” can prevent an unwanted pregnancy if you do not keep her in.#Apart from unwanted puppies in an underage bltch, you are subjecting your dog to being harrassed and mated by the entire free roaming neighborhood dogs, not a pleasant thing for her !
- Let me know how you felt during your first month or two of being pregnant & what do YOU think?
- Q: So, since about 2 weeks ago i been feeling strange… and being that i never been pregnant before is hard for me to determine if these really are Early symptoms.i stoped taking Birth Control in Feb. & ever since then me and my husband has been trying to conceive, but once i stoped taking Birth Control; my periods been VERY irregular again (like when i was a teen) and the last time i got a period was in Aug. but my mother told me she always had an iregular period and she got pregnant with all 4 of us on months where she missed her period completly.. but me and my husband decided to just let things happen however they happen until Feb. of 2010 & we been hoping we’d get lucky ; and if i were to be pregnant, i believe i would of concieved Oct 6th, because thats when we really *really tried. i dont want to take fertility drugs or anything yet because i dont think its been long enough for us to give up; theres people out there whose been TTC for like years and years . and i still am in my early years of life, so i have time to try all those, but as of now – we want to try alone.so why do i think im pregnant / how have i been feeling ? – well since like Monday; i would feel sick in the mornings like i wanted to puke, but i never do. i get strange miagrains and theres days when i pee alot. also theres a wierd feeling in my stomach sometimes; i cant explain it. MY BREAST AREN’T TENDER or anything.-DO NOT TELL ME I SHOULD TAKE A HPT ! well duh, of course i will but i wanted to get feedback from other woman.. and i wanted to know how you ladies felt when u were in ur early months of pregnancy. i didnt want to test right away because i had false alarms where i thought i was pregnant before and i had gotten our hopes up for no reason. SO LET ME KNOW PLEASE : ) think its finally my turn ?oh yeah, i am tired on some days lol then somedays im fine; i really just started paying attetion to it . and the WEEK that we tried in Oct. was my most fertile week of Oct. so thats what i mean when i say “WE REALLY TRIED IN OCT.” because i was watching my Cycle Calendar.
- A: I knew almost the day I had conceived that I was pregnant. I can’t even tell you how I knew; it was just a feeling. I told my husband, and he thought that I was crazy at the time. I also have very irregular periods, so it’s not a big deal if I miss a month. He has a son from a previous marriage, but after several health issues he’s had (such as testicular cancer), they said he probably would not be having any other children. I only took birth control for about 3 months back in 2007, and, although we were not actually trying to conceive, we weren’t trying to prevent it, either.Anyhow, I just had a feeling. My husband started down the list of symptoms. Are you tired? Well, I work two jobs, so I can’t really answer that. Are you sick to your stomach at all? Just a little bit, but nothing too out of the ordinary. Swollen or tender breasts? Nope. I really didn’t have any major symptoms, but I was somehow sure that I was pregnant. We decided to wait it out a month, to see if my period would come by, or I would change my mind about my intuition. Well, a month came and passed, and I finally went out and bought a pregnancy test. Sure enough, I was pregnant. Went to the doctor, and I was 12 weeks along, just about the time when I first told him I thought I was pregnant.Sometimes you can trust your intuition, even if you don’t really have any symptoms. Good luck and God Bless!
- desperately need re-assurance 🙁 ……?
- Q: so im the kind of person who, when a worry gets into my head, its all i think about and i cant get rid of itok so i got fingered by my boyfriend whilst i gave him a hand job at the same time about 3 weeks ago (just let me get this straight, we were both wearing undies and i had a liner on so im sure that no sperm got through my undies … the only way is if he touched his sperm before he fingered me which he didnt im sure …. I JUST CANT HELP BUT BE SCARED!!)………. then i got my period a week later, right on time, just as usual ………………… but before then i was dead scared that i was pregnant. I mean, the most scared i have ever been in my life, bursting out crying when im by myself and crying myself to sleep at night kind of scared. I was petrified. Then i thought that when i got my period i would feel completely at ease and relaxed again, but i didnt. I then read on here that it is possible for people who are pregnant to have their period but it is very rare. So i started getting panicked that i was that exceptionThen i read that the egg implants itself in your uterus at day 14, and THATS when your periods stop so im mega scared that i will not get my next period.Plus, my english persuasuve essay is on abortions so they are all i can think about. I am pretty much an expert right now on how long u can wait until u have an abortion and im scared that by the time i find out i might be pregnant, it will be too late.Plus i dont know how to tell my parents since they will lose all respect for me forever and being pregnant would ruin my lifeI know that if i was pregnant there would be NO CHANCE of keeping the baby since i am 15 and 6 days old. Im sorry for all of you pro-life people out there 🙁 :(I have nobody to talk to as my parents CANNOT find out and i cant talk to the school counsellor as then i would have to tell her what i had done and i cant talk to my friends because i only have one good friend i could talk to without her judging me and i was already hysterically crying to her on the phone about this 2 days before my on-time period arrived. She tried to assure me that i was not pregnant at all….i asked a question asking if i was pregnant 2 days before i got my period and after then i couldnt stop looking at the other questions.I keep reading stuff or hearing stuff that just makes me even more nervous than ever ….. for example, in design class some girls were talking about a 12 year old who had had sex and then got pregnant but didnt realise until she had the actual baby … then the teacher said how not all people gain specific wait during pregnancy and just overall get a bit fatter.These made me even more worried and i keep on thinking THATS GONNA HAPPEN TO ME !!! :S :S :S :S :Spleaase help i dont know where else to turn and i cant exactly go out and buy a pregnancy test since im only 15 and 6 days !!! and what on earth would the shopkeeper think???????? :S
- A: If he did not cum inside of you, you are NOT PREGNANT and are freaking out for no reason at all. A man has to come inside of you for there to even be a chance. You dont even need to worrie, you are NOT PREGNANT!!! NO WAY NO HOW!!! chill out and get some sleep