How long is a dog prego for
A normal pregnancy in a dog lasts 63 days. It’s difficult to tell if a dog is pregnant until after the 5th week. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-is-a-dog-prego-for ]
More Answers to “How long is a dog prego for“
- How long is a dog prego for and what are some signs?
- around 58-63 days Decreased appetite is usually one of the earliest signs that your ***** might be pregnant. Not all females go through this doggie version of “morning sickness”, but a small percentage will eat less during the fir…
- How do i know if my dog is prego if so how long dose it take??
- Dogs are prego for 59 to 62 days. If she is prego you sometimes can’t tell until they are kinda half way along. A couple of days before she is going to have the pups she will go through a thing called “nesting”. She will stop eati…
- How long will it take for a dog to start showing signs of being p…?
- Well gestation is 59-63 days, so the should start showing signs anywhere from 4 to 5 weeks after the breeding
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long will it take for a dog to start showing signs of being prego?
- Q: My wired hair dachshund has gone into her second heat. We have another wired hair ( who is not related in anyway they are different kinds of wire hairs anyway) anyways, so my other dog had mounted her and we were wondering how long it would take for her to show signs. We will take her to the vet of course, but im just curios.thnx 🙂
- A: Well gestation is 59-63 days, so the should start showing signs anywhere from 4 to 5 weeks after the breeding
- how long is a dog pregnancy?
- Q: I have a 2 year old chihuahua. She is pregnant and this is the first dog that we have owned thats prego. I know we should have gotten her neutered but i kinda procrastinated on that one. How long is a pregnancy for a dog? do they need help delivering?
- A: 62 to 63 days.heres a good site to get you ready.with a chi you need to get a xray done at 55 days to see how many pups she’s carrying,sometimes if it’s just one it could be a c section.http://www.petbitsforyou.com/labour.html
- my dog having puppies………..can any one help?
- Q: Okay, well I really want my dog too have puppies but is it befor, after or while the dog is having a period? I need to know……… And how long do dogs remain prego also how long do you have to wait for the puppies to dress them up and feed them dog food and play with em and all the stuff u do with a normal dog after the puppies are born??INFO about the dog: female11 pounds3/4 years oldplayfullmixed colored coatloyalbig bark for a pomerainianwell thats i think all what you need to know about her…… now please gimmie the answers i cant wait! neither can she 😀
- A: My dog is pregnant and you should breed the dog on the 9th day of heat (around that time) and make sure the dog and bitch lock! And do this twice just to make sure you will notice her stomach to orotrude in about 2 weeks! 🙂 My dog is due in 2 weeks can’t wait xxxx good luck if she it xx-Heat will stop as soon as they are pregnant, and they are pregnant for 9 weeks 52 days approx xx-Start the pups lapping (drinking water and milk from a bowl) at 3/4 weeks and 5 weeks get them on solids! Preperably dry dog food coated in boiling water to soften them! (WAIT TO COOL) if your selling them get them chipped and vaccinated! and they should leave around 8 to nine weeks no earlier! xx