How long is a women pregnant
A typical pregnancy lasts 40 weeks, or 9 months. Thanks for asking ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-is-a-women-pregnant ]
More Answers to “How long is a women pregnant“
- How long are women pregnant?
- A normal pregnancy in a human female lasts about 40 weeks or 9 months. Some babies come before that and some come after that. The due date is always based on the last menstrual period.
- Should paroxetine no longer be prescribed to women who want to be…?
- As was always the case, paroxetine should only be used by women who are pregnant when strictly indicated. The prescribing physician will consider the option of alternative treatments for women who are pregnant, or are planning to become pre…
- Is A Woman No Longer An Individual When She Becomes Pregnant??
- If you are someone who believes killing unborn children is a right that should be legally protected and made available to all pregnant women, and that the government should eventually take over the U.S. health care system, then you must bel…