Home > Health > Pregnant Health >
How long should I wait to take a pregnancy test if my periods are irregular
If your period is late, take a pregnancy test right away so you will know one way or another if you’re pregnant. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-should-i-wait-to-take-a-pregnancy-test-if-my-periods-are-irregular ]
More Answers to “How long should I wait to take a pregnancy test if my periods are irregular“
- How long should I wait to take a pregnancy test if my periods are…?
- If your period is late, take a pregnancy test right away so you will know one way or another if you’re pregnant.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long after should I wait to take a pregnancy test?
- Q: I think I’m going to wait until I get my period but I’m just curious. Plus my periods are irregular so there’s a chance that I may not end up waiting for my period if i do take one. But how long should I wait from the time I had sex to take a pregnancy test for it to be accurate?
- A: I would give it 2-3 weeks, a lot of women won’t show on a regular “Test on the day you miss your period” test until a week or more later. If you do test on the missed period date though, then take a first response early result 6 days before missed period (on the box) and it should be the most reliable result you can get over the counter.
- I have a irregular period, how long should I wait before I take a pregnancy test?
- Q: I had sex for the first time, and for the first few seconds he entered only halfway but he didn’t ejaculate in me, then he put on a condom. I’m scared, but I also have irregular periods and I have no idea how to tell if I’m pregnant or not. I can’t take the pill because I’m to young, and my mom doesn’t know what happened. Please no rude comments on how I shouldn’t be doing this if i’m going to ask, i already feel nervous.
- A: well it depends when you had sex. it usually takes 2 weeks afterwards to pick up the pregnancy hormone on the test.
- If my period is irregular, how long should I wait before taking a pregnancy test?
- Q: I’m usually a bit on the irregular side with my cycle, but I am concerned because there was an “accident”… needless to say, I’m extremely preoccupied with the whole thing. I think I should be due in about a week or two… like I said, I’m very irregular sometimes up to three months between my cycles. So, my dilemma.. how long should I wait before taking a test? This incident happened last week, about two weeks (roughly) before the start of my next cycle… and since that is a bit unpredictable, I can’t really know for sure.So how much longer do I wait before taking the test, and WHAT do I do to distract myself from this in the meantime?
- A: You can take a test 19 days after the day you think you became pregnant and get an accurate result.http://www.peeonastick.comGood luck