How many days after your period are you fertile
Depends on how long your cycle is but usually 10 days. Please remember it is possible to get pregnant at any time. Thanks! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-days-after-your-period-are-you-fertile ]
More Answers to “How many days after your period are you fertile“
- How many days after your period is your fertile days?
- You can buy special machines and devices that will show you the days when you are oviliating and most likely to get pregnant.
- When are most fertile days after your period?
- it depends how long ur cycles are. if u have 28 days from the start of one period to teh start of the next, you likely ovulate around 14 days after the start of ur period. but if theres more than 28 days between them, u are likely ovulating…
- What Are The Fertile Days After Your Period?
- The fertile days after a woman period are 14 days or 2 weeks before start date
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When are the fertile days? How many days after your period are you fertile?
- Q: Usually the first day of my period is like the 12th of each month..so how many days after that would I start ovulating? I´ve heard its 10-14 after the first day that ur period starts?..so would that mean that if my period starts on the 12th that my fertile days would be the 21, 22, 23, and 24?…
- A: No one has really given you the correct answer. Here is the correct info:The day of ovulation is different for everyone. The day of ovulation can change in each cycle. It is a myth that for everyone it occurs on a certain day- even if two people have the same cycle length. No one can tell you when you ovulate. They would just be guessing.Your luteal phase is the day after ovulation until the day before you get your period. Average luteal phases are between 10 and 16 days. It is different for each women. The day of ovulation can change each cycle. The luteal phase is consistent in length each cycle. If it was to vary, it would only vary by a day or two.So you would have to ovulate sometime 10 to 16 days before your period starts. But knowing after the fact, will not help you in getting pregnant.The only way to know for sure when you are ovulating is to chart your waking temperature and to observe your cervical mucus. Read the book: Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. It fully explains cervical mucus as well as how to chart your waking temperature. This way you know exactly when to have sex. In order to get pregnant you need fertile cervical fluid/mucus. The cervical mucus consistency varies through a woman’s cycle. The consistency of your cervical mucus changes during the cycle due to hormonal fluctuations. You are considered most fertile when the mucus becomes clear, slippery, and stretchy. Many women compare mucus at this stage to raw egg whites. The amount of this thin mucus will steadily increase until you experience your ‘mucus peak’. This is the last day of this phase where the chance of conception is high. It is closely tied to ovulation. During this phase, the sperm’s survival rate is higher. Stages of Cervical Fluid: Post MensesStage 1: Lasting 2 – 3 days CM is Sticky or Gummy Stage 2: Lasting 2- 4 days: CM is Creamy, Milky, Lotion Like – Beginning of your fertile period Stage 3: Lasting 1-5 days: Egg white Cervical Fluid – At this time you are very fertile. Stage 4: Dry, Moist or Sticky (Infertile)Here is a more detailed description: http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/cervical-mucus.html http://www.fertilityuk.org/nfps401.html… – this one has pictures The most fertile day is the day of ovulation. However, since sperm can live in fertile cervical mucus for up to five days (but most live 3) you consider the 3-4 days leading up to ovulation as your fertile phase. So, your fertile phase is the 3-4 days before ovulation and the day you ovulate. To maximize your chances of getting pregnant, have sex every day you have egg white cervical mucus or if you detect your partner might have low sperm count have sex every other day during that time.
- How many days after your missed period are you most fertile?
- Q: I did the ovulation calculator on babycenter.com but i’m curious to know exactly how many days after the first day of your period are you supposedly most fertile. My doc told me a long time ago when we tried for my daughter- it worked but I forgot.
- A: Karma’s right in her answer. One thing that will give you more of an idea when you’re fertile is to watch for cervical fluid (easy to spot on your underwear or even on toilet paper after you wipe). Typically when you have a lot of fluid you are fertile and just about to ovulate. (especially if it’s like egg white consistency)
- How many days after your period are you MOST fertile?
- Q: My period lasts around 8 days.please include a TIME and POSITION that will increase our chances (if there is such a thing) please 🙂
- A: Halfway between right after your period and your next one. For me, it’s two weeks.