How many offspring can a girl produce a year
If a woman gives birth on one day and gets pregnant within 3 months, she can have 2 babies within 1 year.ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-offspring-can-a-girl-produce-a-year ]
More Answers to “How many offspring can a girl produce a year“
- Can a 12 year old girl produce breast milk?
- Not generally unless she is pregnant ( or sometimes having a phantom pregnancy will cause this too).
- Is it normal for a fourteen year old girl to produce liquid from …?
- Not unless she is pregnant. A little liquid might be alright, but if it is noticeable then that might be a sign of a problem and should probably be looked at by a doctor just ot make sure that everything is alright.
- Can a 14 year old produce sperm strong enough to get a girl the s…?
- any sperm is capeable of getting someone pregnant. You can also get a girl pregnant from pre-come. so pulling out is not effective because she CAN still get pregnant. you can get free condoms at any health clicic. or you may not want to but…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- AP Biology PLEASE HELP?
- Q: 1.A normal human has 2 chromosomes #16. They are an example ofa.Genesb. Homologous Chromosomesc.Homozygous Chromosomesd.Linked loci e. Alleles2.When does crossing over occur during meiosis?The following are all general symptoms of genetic disorders. State the disorder responsible for each symptom.3.This results from having defective membrane proteins that normally function in chloride ion transplant4. Substitution of the wrong amino acid in the hemoglobin protein results in this disorder5.Effects of this recessive single gene can be completely overcome by regulating the diet of the affected individual.6. Individuals with this disorder are unable to metabolize gangliosides, which affects proper brain development. Affected individuals die in early infancy.7.This is caused by a dominant single gene defect and generally does not appear until the individual is 30-40 years of age.8.Colorblindness is a sex-linked recessive trait in humans. Two people with normal eyesight have a colorblind son. What are the genotypes of the parents?9.In tomato plants, a single gene controls leaf shape. The recessive allele (w) produces wide leaves when homozygous. The dominant allele (W) produces narrow leaves. A wide-leaf plant is crossed with a heterozygous narrow-leafed plant. What would be the expected phenotypes of the offspring, and what would be the ratio in which they would occur?10.Assume that genes Y and Z are not linked. If the probability of allele Y in a gamete is ½ and the probability of allele Z in a gamete is ½, then the probability that both Y and Z are in the same gamete is what? SHOW ME HOW YOU GOT YOUR ANSWER!11.What are alleles? 12.Two plants are crossed, resulting in offspring with a 3:1 phenotypic ratio for a particular trait. What GENOTYPES of these two plants?13.in a cross DdEeFf X DdEeFf, what is the probability of producing the genotype DDEEFF? 14.In terms of meiosis, how are genetic recombinants producing.15.A couple has 6 children, all girls. If the woman gives birth to a seventh child, what is the probability that it will be a A. Girl B.Boy16.Describe the phenotypes of the parents in a testcross.17.The many shades of human skin color are possible because the trait is 18.In a crossing homozygous recessive phenotype with heterozygote, what is the change of getting an offspring with the homozygous recessive phenotype?19.The frequency of crossing over between any two linked genes isa. Higher if they are recessiveb. difficult to predictc. they same if they were not linkedd. Determined by their relative dominancee. proportional to the distance between them20. The following statements represent major discoveries in terms of genetics. Put them in chronological order (what happened first, second, third). a. an understanding of mitosis and meiosisb. an understanding of DNA structure and functionc. Mendel’s realization of the particulate nature of heredityI have most of the answers but im not 100% positive. PLEASE HELP
- A: DO YOUR HOMEWORK……DON’T BE LAZY….I HAVE A LOT OF HOMEWORK MYSELF AND I DON’T WANT TO WASTE MY TIME BY ANSERING ALL OF YOUR HOMEWORK.YOU HAVE A COMP. LOOK IT UP.DO YOU HAVE A BOOK? EITHER WAY, YOU NEED TO ATTEMPT YOUR HOMEOWORK B4 YOU EXPECT THE ANSWERERS TO DO IT FOR YOU.