How much did the largest pregnant woman weight
This information appears not to have been recorded or accessible by an internet search. Who really knows! ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-did-the-largest-pregnant-woman-weight ]
More Answers to “How much did the largest pregnant woman weight“
- How much did the largest pregnant woman weight
- This information appears not to have been recorded or accessible by an internet search. Who really knows! ChaCha!
- Why don’t pregnant women lose weight if they have large amounts o…?
- The hormone hCG works to mobilize and burn fat for the body to use when there is a significant decrease in calories and fat. The body must go into a starvation state for the hCG to work. This is why it is a protective mechanism in pregnancy…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When did it become really difficult or noticeably harder to bend down/get back up ect while pregnant?
- Q: Hi ladies, so Iev notice more and more Its fine to bend down/squat down whatever to pick things up but its the trying to stand back up is like woah this is almost a work out, harder and Its like I forget im pregnant because I get a little mad at my body for not cooperating. And I hate feeling like I cant do things. Ill go to bend down to get something for my grandfather because he has a bad back (disinegrating disks) and I feel bad becxause hes trying to be nice and get it himself because im pregnant!!!(he is old school that is why) But I hate feeling like i wont be able to easily pick things up. and my grandmother/mother were bugging me saying just wait until your walking like this,a nd then there looking like there penguins walking lol, and showing how youd sit down all funny and stuff…. Does that actually happen for every pregnant woman? I know ive seen it from woman. But is it just because they have gotten so large(there stomach) And im nto saying fat….. Just from normal pregnancy and usually when there closer to 8-9 months and up. Im almost 7 months and I feel it when getting down then trying to get back up I pretty much have to grab ahold of something to bring myself back up…… Is there anything maybe to help this Or is it just the extra weight, centre of gravity being off?
- A: I think it’s different for everyone. I started having sporadic pain around 28 weeks. I’m now 35 weeks and I can still bend down and get back up but it’s a slow process. I teach kindergarten so I’m always moving close to the ground and getting back up again. I think the reason this happens is because your body is changing so rapidly and your muscles don’t have enough time to adjust to it. Also your uterus is about the size of your who mid body (trunk area) so all of your organs are being compressed and it makes using your muscles a little more difficult. As far as sitting in a recliner or our chaise lounge, I either have to roll off or have help getting up. It’s pretty funny to watch me roll off-there is enough padding and I have found a way to maneuver without squishing my stomach. I think its helping to increase the muscles in my arms since I use them as much as possible when moving.The waddling you mentioned happens to a lot of women…I have a friend who is 4 weeks behind me in her pregnancy and she has gained more weight and it already waddling. On the other hand, I’ve been told I’m not waddling yet. I’ve asked my mom (who is brutally honesty) and she has said I’m not doing the penguin walk yet. This is my first pregnancy so I don’t have anything to compare it to but others who are pregnant right now. I think that the larger your stomach is the more you would tend to walk like that. I’ve always had a very small frame, and have only gained weight in my stomach area.
- Weight gain…..?
- Q: In the 1st 8 weeks of pregnancy I lost 10 pounds. So far I have put on 16 pounds and I’m 23 weeks pregnant. Is it true that you gain most of your weight in your 2nd trimester and then in your 3rd trimester you don’t gain as much weight? I’m also a larger woman so I feel that I don’t need to gain too much more weight. How much weight did you gain and are you a small or large lady? Thanks in advance for all your answers.
- A: Some women gain more in the third trimester than anything, due to wanting to do less activity, and also the baby puts on most of its weight in the last trimester. I started putting on more than water weight in the second trimester, at about 17 weeks. I am 34 weeks and i have gained 30. I am not underweight and not overweight. I think i will probably gain a couple more pounds before She’s born, too. I feel like i have gained the most in the third trimester.
- How do you avoid a large amount of weight gain?
- Q: I have a one year old. During my pregnancy I gained a whopping 60 pounds. I have lost it all but my body isn’t the same. My husband and I just stopped the pill to try for another baby. I’m so afraid to be pregnant again even though I want another baby. I’m afraid I’ll pork up even worse! How do I stay on track better? Do women usually not gain as much 2nd time around? HELP!! I’m petrified!! Thank you!!
- A: Firstly you can lose as much weight as you want in a short time period, however, you will gain it back. I am speaking from experience from someone who has been there done that with fad diets. There is the obvious liposuction, however, the recovery time is 3 – 6 months and it sounds as though that you’re in a rush to lose the weight for possibly an event with no downtime to spare. I am and have been on weight watchers for 2 years and lost 25 lbs. It was a slow and steady race, however, I haven’t gained the weight back ‘cause my diet has been stabilized and so was the weight loss from 0.5 – 1 lb/week. Remember the weight gain didn’t happen overnight, it happened slowly over time, the same is with proper healthy weight loss, you can’t have/perform miracles over night. These are some things that I do.1.Drink lots of water as it kept me full longer. 2.Used an appetite suppressant like hoodie to make sure I don’t go over my daily calorie intake. 3.Did cardio and toning 3 – 4 times a week. 4.Made meal and recipe modifications as I cooked. 5.When I dined out, I made sure that I wasn’t shy about asking the kitchen to make modifications like dressing/sauce on the side, half portion ordered the kids meal etc. 6.Brushing teeth after every meal, the mint acts like an appetite suppressant and without the taste in your mouth, you can easily forget about the food. 7.Never drank diet cola, the aspartame actually made me crave food more for some reason. 8.At work I take a break before lunch and either take the stairs in the building or just general toning without weights. We have a gym at work so I do about 15 minutes of weights which not only gets my blood flowing but releases tension from a**hole customers.