How old is the oldest person to give birth
Adriana Iliescu, a 66-year-old Romanian who gave birth to baby girl on Jan. 17 2005 is the old woman to give birth. ChaCha on. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-old-is-the-oldest-person-to-give-birth ]
More Answers to “How old is the oldest person to give birth“
- Who was the youngest, and oldest person to give birth?
- Ms Carmela Bousada, the oldest woman ever to give birth says she lied about her age to get the IVF treatment that let her have twins last month, a week before her 67th birthday. http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/01/29/1835045.htm The …
- Who was the oldest person to give successful birth to a child?
- Adriana Iliescu, a 66-year-old Romanian gave birth to baby girl on Jan. 17 2005. Thanks for using ChaCha!
- HOW OLD WAS THE YOUGEST PERSON TO GIVE BIRTH?
- according to the search i just did she was a 5 year old Peruvian girl… check the link below
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How old is the youngest person to ever give birth? Who is the oldest?
- A: The youngest mother on record was a five-year-old Peruvian girl, Lina Medina and the oldest is Adriana Iliescu at 66.
- Who is the oldest person on earth, who gave birth to a child? How old was the mother, went she gave birth?
- A: Romanian Adriana Iliescu, at age 67
- how old was the youngest person to give birth?
- A: Some have called it a hoax, but if you believe the stories, she was five.