How old was the youngest girl who was pregnant
Lina Medina gave birth to Gerardo Medina at the age of 5-years old and she is the youngest mother ever. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-old-was-the-youngest-girl-who-was-pregnant ]
More Answers to “How old was the youngest girl who was pregnant“
- Age 5. http://youngest_mother.tripod.com/ Theres a link to her picture with the doctor that delievered the baby and the baby himself. She was from Peru and had a condition that caused her to develop completely by the time she was 4 years ol…
- The youngest ever recorded mother was five-year-old Lina Medina. Her child was born by Caesarean section in May 1939. ChaCha
- The youngest girl to ever be pregnant and give birth was a Peruvian girl named Lina Medina in 1939. She became pregnant when she was 4 years old and gave birth to a full term baby boy by c-section at the age of 5 years and 7 months.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How old was the youngest girl who got pregnant ?
- Q: Oh and what happens with abortion do you just take a tablet or something how does it work thank you 🙂
- A: 5. And she gave birth.1939: Lina Medina of Paurange, Peru gave birth to a 2.7 kg (6.0 lb) son, named Gerardo, by caesarean section on May 14, 1939 in Lima at the age of 5 years, 7 months, and 21 days. Her parents, who assumed their daughter had a tumor, took her to a hospital, where she was determined to be seven months pregnant. And you’d have to ask your doctor about abortion, all I know is your baby dies.
- How do we convince a 16 year old girl not to get pregnant?
- Q: I work in a housing association for young people who have been kicked out of home or taken out of care. One girl I am helping is having sex with her B friend without any form of contreception. I have spoken to her about this, and she is fully aware of the risk she is undertaking. I cant help feeling that its a sad state of affairs when unhappy pe She says she does not want to get pregnent but if she did she will keep the baby.All her actions scream out that she wants a baby. Intutivly I feel she wants a baby because it seems easier for her to look after a baby then to look after herself. I really care about this girl and want her to know that she can do so much before she decides to have babys. I know she wants somthing for unconditional love – but I really feel she is avoiding being realistic about the unevitble. She is not in a stable relationship and i dont think she has any idea how difficult it is to bring up children. Or should I just allow her to make her own choices?
- A: How is she going to take care of a child when she can’t even take care of herself? How is she going to raise a child when she cannot even afford a 75 cent condom? Maybe you should just not bother, let her learn on her own. Teenagers think they know everything and sometimes they make their ownselfs learn the hard way so if she is so dead set against birth control then let her get pregnant but let her know she will be on her own. It isnt anyone elses place to take care of her mess if she decides to create one.
- For those who were young, single and pregnant, how did you tell your parents?
- Q: I am writing a story about a 19 year old girl who gets pregnant and I am at the scene where the girl tells her parents that she is pregnant. I am stuck because I have never been in this situtation and I don’t really know anyone who has been. How did the converstation went with your parents? Please describe in details.
- A: well im not single, but i am 16. i just told my mom straight out that i was pregnant. she said “are you sure, Lets go get another test”she wasnt upset, she was happy. but then again ive been with my boyfriend 4 years, so that could be why she wasnt upset. some teens do it through a note, some send a text message, and some wait a really really long time to tell their parents.it all depends on the individual. good luck with the story