How quickly will a home pregnancy test work before a missed period
The type of home pregnancy test brand you purchase depends on how quickly it’ll let you know if you are pregnant or not. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-quickly-will-a-home-pregnancy-test-work-before-a-missed-period ]
More Answers to “How quickly will a home pregnancy test work before a missed period“
- How quickly will a home pregnancy test work before a missed perio…?
- The type of home pregnancy test brand you purchase depends on how quickly it’ll let you know if you are pregnant or not. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I am completely freaking out, I need advice from someone who is/has been in my position?
- Q: Well I’m 23, and with a great 25 year old lawyer who wants to be with me forever, I like him a lot but I’m not sure if it’s love yet… I have just finished uni and am about to start my first real job this Monday. And, well, I just tested positive on a home pregnancy test. How reliable are those things anyway?I’m actually on birth control (Yasmin) because I thought that was the best way to avoid pregnancy, I don’t often miss days, but I’m not great about taking it at the right time. I also don’t respond to synthetic progesterone (or something – I don’t understand it entirely, but I’ve always had trouble with the pill with break-through bleeding etc and 3 days ago at a gynecologist appointment, I was told told I have one more pill to try or I need to switch to non-hormonal contraception. Which is bad, because I probably have sex about 10-15 times a week. I still bleed every month, but my periods have changed. Also, my mum got pregnant twice on the pill, and she too bled a lot on them so that eventually she gave up and resorted to condoms. And now, for the first time, I learn that people on the pill can often continue to bleed monthly even whilst pregnant. That sort of knowledge should be more widespread!Not only that, I have crazy cravings. Last week, I had to eat milk. In one day, I had cereal, banana smoothies, yogurt, cheese, plain milk – which was just crazy but I thought nothing of it at the time. I have a fruit and meat thing too, but I’m off sushi, which until a couple of weeks ago, was a favourite food. I also went off all my favourite treats. I ignored all of that, my bf joked that he thought I was pregnant, and kept ‘checking’ the baby. But at the same time, told me to go and get tested.Then, I’ve only noticed it over the last few days, but I officially have a tummy. I am and have always been a skinny girl. Like I mean thin, 168cm tall and about 55kg. But I have this low, firm tummy now. I bend/hunch over but it never wrinkles. I’m not fatter anywhere else. Other people have started to notice it too. I have been trying to suck in my tummy for a while now, I thought it was just a passing thing, but I can’t do it anymore, it’s too uncomfortable and there’s too much. I don’t otherwise feel sick, though every morning, I have mild waves of nausea, but they quickly fade and don’t stop me eating. I am so scared. I am pro choice for everyone else, but I don’t think I have it in me, I don’t think I could live with myself. But I have no money and just no foundations, and I’m just not personally ready for this. And well, I also worry that I might not even have that option anymore, as this may not be entirely recent. I can’t tell anyone, this will be unacceptable to my mother, and whilst she has money and will be willing to help me, she will make me pay for it in other ways that I don’t think I could handle. Most of my friends are planning on waiting at least another 5-10 years before they get pregnant. I just don’t know how to work out what to do. Everything in my life seemed to finally be working out, and now this. I would just love to hear from anyone who has been through this. And to anyone who works for Yasmin, I want a refund on my $20/month pills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A: yes birth control pills are not always effective..people often fall pregnant while on it especially while they take antibiotics with it..don’t take it regularly on the same day etc etc.I do think you are pregnant..tests don’t often show false-positives..and It also sounds as if you might be a little further than you think.Don’t be overwhelmed by this.Take one thing at a time.You’re not a kid anymore and by the sounds of it you’ve got a good future ahead of you. I don’t know why people think kids spoil ones future because they actually don’t they add a dimension of incredible happiness that can’t compare to anything else.You can still have your baby and follow a career with or without your boyfriends assistance (financially and emotionally) If I read between the lines he does sound kinda responsible.These things happen for a reason and life is not always the way we planned..This might well be the best thing that has happened to you..Believe..My parents asked me to have an abortion and 5 years on I’m so happy that i didn’t.. my child is here.I had no money yet my then fiance (now husband) somehow survived without our parents assistance…and we weren’t even close to starving..You will have money for diapers, formula..etc etc….Don’t ever let financial reasons influence your decision..I don’t know how my life would’ve been without my daugther. I cannot possibly imagine it….Don’t worry about your friends… Your true friends will be there and the baby won’t change that.Good luck